Dex Dizznee diary entry

A/N: i believe this takes place after nightfall. happy reading! -emily

Dear Diary, I just got friendzoned by Sophie. Talk about a major blow to your pride. I had a feeling she didn't like me, but I still had hope. While I was in her room dying Iggy, she came in and we started talking like best friends do. Then i revealed the crush cuff Camouflage bracelets i got her. She instantly paled. I told her it was the best way to hide her enhancing during her trip to Ravagog. She said it would start unwanted rumors. I responded with,"I've experienced worse" Smooth, right? She started talking about how she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I knew rejection was coming. She obviously had a crush on Fitz and maybe Keefe too. She then told me to close my eyes. I was confused. She said,''trust me". After about 3 seconds, i felt her lips on mine. I have to admit, kissing Sophie was awkward. I felt like my lips were too dry and somehow my fingers ended up tangled in her hair. The kiss lasted about 5 quick seconds. We both admitted we didn't feel any spark. But when she told me that I was her first kiss, it made me feel better. I told her that she was my first kiss too. We both cleared things up. I wasn't mad at her and she was still my best friend. I left Havenfield feeling a little dejected, but at least we will be best friends forever.

Sincerely, Dex Dizznee