hide and seek: tam x biana

A/N: this is a tiana oneshot. unedited

shout out to @kenziecookie327 for the first comment and first vote! 

Go follow her! love yall -emily

back to da story......

The whole gang was at Everglen to eat Della's famous ripplepuffs and play base quest. After long hours of Sophie's team winning, Dex spoke up. 

"Okay. I'm pretty sure i am not the only one who wants to lose again. How about we go to Fitz or Biana's room to play another game?"

Biana squealed, "OHHH we can play that one human game Sophie taught us! What was it again? Trust or dare?"

Sophie rolled her eyes. "one: it's called truth or dare. And two: no we are not playing that game. Remember how it ended last time?"

Keefe snickered "Your hair was neon green for a week!!!!! It was HILARIOUS!"

Fitz looked like he was holding in a laugh. "Lets just go to Biana's room My room is a little messy."

The teens raced up to Biana's room.

"So what should we play?" Linh asked.

Sophie had an idea. "I have the perfect game. It's a human game but it is so fun! It's called Hide and seek. One person counts to 60 and everyone else hides. When the person is done counting, they will try to find the people who are hiding. The first person to be found has to count in the next round. The person who is found last wins that round."

"I like it." Linh decided.

Sophie glanced at Biana "No using your abilities to hide Biana. That's cheating"

Biana sighed, but nodded.

"Who's gonna count first?" Tam wondered aloud.

Dex stood up. "I'll count i guess." 

"1...2...3...4..."

Everyone ran from the room.

Biana's pov:

I knew the perfect spot. It was next to our storage closet on the 5th floor. The hallway next to it was super dark and perfect for blending in. When everyone left my room, I snuck around Dex and grabbed a black hoodie from my bed. (Sophie got us hoodies a couple of months ago) I threw it on and ran to the 5th floor. i run into the hallway and collided with a body. 

"Ouch!" I rub my side. "Who's there?"

Tam steps out of the shadows. "Hey Biana..." He trails off.

"58...59...60!! I'm coming to find youuuuu!!!!!!!!" Dex yelled from two stories below them. 

"I guess we both had the same idea of where to hide."

"Yeah, i guess." 

"I'll go find another hiding spot if you want me too" I started

Tam shook his head "Nah. it's okay. we can just both hide in the hallway."

"FOUND YOU FITZ!" 

I glanced at the end of the hallway. "I wonder if Dex has found anyone else."

A loud scream answered their question.

Tam stepped in front of me and looked around us. I instantly wrapped my arms around Tam. We both blushed.

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head. 

"Nothings wrong. Keefe just got something in his hair. False alarm." Sophie mentally sighed.

I unwrapped my arms around him, blushing.

Tam laughed quietly. " Lord Funky Hair probably got dust in his hair. He probably went screaming to the bathroom."

Biana snickered, "And then Sophie thought he precious Keefie was in trouble and ran to go look for him."

they both doubled over laughing. momentarily forgetting about the game.

Loud footsteps drew them out of their laughing fit. 

The footsteps were getting closer. 

Tam looked at Biana and shielded them with shadows. She raised an eyebrow at him. 

'They never told me I couldn't hide anyone with shadows.' He shadow-whispered.

Biana locked eyes with him, suddenly noticing how close they were. They were both pushed up against the wall, in the darkest part of the hallway, gazing into each others eyes. In that moment she realized that she loved this guy. He was so cute and mysterious, and always put her first. She never knew she needed him until now. He leaned in, hopefully thinking the same thing. 

Their lips collided together. It felt right. like he was the missing piece to her puzzle. She could feel the shadows slowly seeping away.

"HAHA found yo-" Dex ran up towards them.

Me and Tam both pulled away and whipped our heads toward Dex's voice.

Dex suddenly realized what we were doing. "EWWW get a room you too!" he tagged us.

Tam cleared his throat, blushing." So who have you not found yet?"

"Linh" and with that, Dex dashed away.

I glanced up at Tam. "So, I think I kinda maybe have a crush on you." I blushed

Tam smiled. "I think I maybe have a crush on you too" He copied my awkward confession.

We both smiled and grabbed each others hand. We slowly walked towards my room, where everyone else who gets tagged goes.

"You know what?" I nudged him.

He glanced at me "What?"

I grin, "I didn't know you could smile until today"