the wrath of grady: sophie x keefe

keefe froze, and his face turned pale. He looked like someone ran over him with a truck. "what did you just say?"

Sophie laughed at his expression, "i said, grady wants to have you over for dinner tonight at 5:30."

"U-uh" Keefe nervously scratched the back of his neck. "I-i just r-remembered that i have to go t-to the library! Y-yeah! I have to work on... my u-uh homework?" he tried for a smile.

Sophie stared at him, then burst into laughter. She glanced up at him with tears in her eyes and pointed a him chest. "Y-YOU DOING H-HOMEWORK?? WITHOUT YOUR FATHER MAKING YOU? BAHHAHAHAHAAH I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THE LIBRARY!"

Keefe pouted and crossed his hands over his chest. "What are you talking about?! I visit the library almost every week!

Sophie wiped her eyes "sure" she took a few deep breaths. "anyways, if you don't come, grady will be mad..."

Keefe grimanced, "so i can either face the wrath of grady or face an overprotective grady..." he sighed. "i guess i'll come over for dinner... just make sure i sit far away from grady!"

sophie shook her head. "i can't promise anything. but.. can you do me a favor?" she batted her eyelashes and got closer to him.

keefe cocked his eyebrow. smirking, he said, "hmm, and what would that be?"\

sophie inwardly laughed. she put her hands on his chest and whispered in his ear, "you have to promise me to do the favor first.."

she could feel keefes heart go haywire. she'd have to tease him about that later.

he smirked once more, "i'll do anything" he gently pulled her chin to his face.

now it was sophies turn to smirk. she looked at his lips, "promise?"

he gazed into her eyes. "promise"

sophie quickly kissed him then pulled away. she went over to her bed and picked up her bag. she grinned at him, "then lets go to the library to do our homework!"

keefe's jaw fell to the floor. "y-you tricked me!" he frowned. "now you need a punishment."

sophie rolled her eyes. "later. im heading to the library."

wagging his finger, he quickly jumped over to her and started tickling her.

laughing, sophie wiggled out of his grip and ran downstairs to the leapmaster.

the two laughed all the way to the library. with sophie running away from keefe and keefe chasing her.