Chapter 23

Most people dreamt of their wedding day, of how big or small it was going to be, of how their happiness would know no bounds after it but this was nothing like those kind of weddings.

The wedding was weird and hurriedly done, no vows, no love declarations probably because there was none, just an exchange of rings and signing of some papers.

As Rosa laid on her bed crying her eyes out all I could do was watch, I was told she had to be out in ten minutes for the reception party but I really didn't know how to approach her so I left so as not to aggravate the whole thing.

From the way she cried I knew she'd been trying to act strong and pretend to be okay with everything even though she wasn't and as much as I wanted to comfort her, I couldn't have her lashing out at me again.

I didn't want to go back into the hall but if I wanted to get back to my room I had to go through it, I stood by the door inspecting the hall, the guests had somehow reduced in number and Madame Aurora, Antonio's and Rosa's mother were busy attending to the remaining guests.

All I had to do was move from this exit to the other and I could leave,

''What are you doing?'' a voice cooed in my ear,

"Ahh!!" I shrieked as I was pierced with a syringe and in a matter of seconds everything went black.

"""""""""""""""'''''''""""""""""""""""""

Alessio's POV

"Happy Married Life Brother, we should throw a real party when we get back." I teased putting on my bulletproof vest.

"Why don't you go join the party right now so I'll know you're truly excited for me" he countered,

"..and miss this one, no damn way." I replied seriously, I couldn't miss this 'party' for anything in the world,

"Well then go put on your dancing shoes and let's go party, just don't party too hard.." He teased,

"Understood." I replied and Antonio left to go make sure everyone was ready.

Antonio might be blinded by his quest for revenge but he was sensible enough not to put the people he loved in danger.

I knew what this meant to him, if we get Montenegro tonight then he'll finally be able to avenge his father and me my sister.

Blood for blood, even if it doesn't take away the pain of losing them, at least he won't be walking a free man.

______________________________

Another chapter

Short but interesting,

This one isn't exactly edited

Next chapter soon

Please vote💖