Chapter 17

Antonio's POV

"I did a very nice gesture for my dearest brother and this is what I get." I teased,

"Don't fuck with me Antonio, Who is she?" Alessio questioned not buying my story.

"No.....body" I replied trying to convince him.

"You know what, forget it!, I'll find out when I want to." Alessio responded,

I almost laughed at how irritated he was, I knew he wasn't satisfied with my answers and would get answers of his own sooner or later.

"What did you want to talk about anyway?" he asked tiredly, I knew he had been working all day so he was probably spent.

"You know what, maybe you should go rest. If we start now we'd probably talk all night." I suggested,

I knew 'the Montenegro issue' was a very serious one especially to Alessio,  we would need to be well rested and ready to solve it.

He sighed and stretched himself on the couch,

"Do you want to go have dinner first", I asked ready to go have mine.

"Already did." he responded taking me by surprise.

"You?!" I questioned still in shock, he rolled his eyes and smirked.

It wasn't even 9:00pm yet and the always busy Alessio DiFenilo had created time to eat dinner.

"I can see the girl's doing her job properly." I commented,

"I gave her schedule so I had to stick with it too." he replied, "...and with the way Aurora treated her earlier I don't she'll ever mess up."

"Aurora?!" I wonder what she did now.

He nodded and replied," I don't know the whole story but the girl ended up with handprints on her face."

"Why didn't you ask?" I questioned.

"I don't care", he replied blandly "..although I think it has something to do with Ariel."

Of course, leave it to Aurora to fuss over the slightest bit of confrontation towards Ariel.

"When is mother coming back?" Alessio asked,

"I already sent for her, she'd probably be here by tomorrow. She needs to be present during this discussion." I replied, I tried not to show how worried I was about mother, if Antonio knew what I wanted to speak about he'd probably be freaking out about mother not being here with us.

He sighed and squeezed his eyes, "this most be really important if you're involving mother."

"It is." I replied shortly

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, something he does habitually.

"Well, in that case, Good night." he stood up and left the office.

"Good night brother." I replied,

I always about to go get dinner when my phone pinged.

Don Antoine: I accept your proposal, it's left for you to set the date.