Chapter 32

"Are you sure she's going to be okay?" Mom asked again,

"Yes Mom, the doctor said she's just asleep." Antonio replied,

"She was probably doused with something, apart from that she was totally unharmed." I added,

"Oh my dear grandchild." Mom cooed,   

"Its a good thing she's fine but there's another issue at hand now, they know we're here, so we need to leave now." Antonio stated,

"How?!, I thought you said no one else  knew this place." Rosa asked, she had been quietly watching Arielle since we brought  her, probably waiting for an opportunity to ask about her friend.

"What I said isn't the issue now, some how they found out so we need to leave." He replied,

Rosa just sighed and sat on a nearby stool, " I'm tired of all this.", She mumbled.

"Then you can stay here and wait for them to come kill you." Antonio replied,

I knew this was probably going to turn into another unprofitable argument so I intervened,

"Giovanni was on look out earlier today when he spotted a car at the main gate. According to him, a man came out and placed Arielle who was unconscious by the gate. He got back into the car and they drove off." I stated,

"He notified me and I drove there with Alessio, we took her to the Hospital and doctor said she was fine." Antonio added. " The problem now is that some how they know our most preserved location, we need to leave."

"Where?!, He'll probably just find us again." Mom stated as tears brimmed her eyes.

As much as I didn't want to accept it, Mom was right. Montenegro was expanding his Mafioso while we thought he was dead. He now has enough power to match with ours. There's probably no running from him but we can't sit still and wait for him to come kill us.

"That's why I think its time for us to go back home." Antonio replied,

I already knew what he was talking about, we talked about it on our way from the hospital but Mom and Rosa looked confused.

"The mansion?!" They chorused,

"No." He replied "Italy".

There was a moment of silence as they were both weighing their options. This was the better option though, being in our community would boosten our immunity. It was the best way to stay hidden and plan properly, our best resources were there and our late grandparents had an empire in our name.

"I guess you're right" Mom replied, "we need to get away for a while."

"I really don't want to go back there because my parents are there but I guess this isn't about me." Rosa mumbled and quickly wiped a stray tear.

Antonio rolled his eyes,

"It's going to be fine dear." Mom said after which Rosa excused herself.

"When do we leave?!" I asked because we hadn't discussed that.

"Midnight, we can't sleep here." Antonio replied, " I already informed the pilots and they're currently preparing the airplane."

I nodded, it's been a while I personally went to Italy, Antonio has been there on business and Mom goes there often to check on the house and property left to us by our grandparents and father.

"Why don't you both go rest and prepare, I'll stay here till Arielle wakes up." Mom stated,

I wanted her to go rest while I stay with Arielle but Antonio stopped me,