Chapter 9

Antonio's POV

"Is everything in place?" I asked wanting to get this over with and head back home.

"Yes boss,  Luigi has been spotted at the club already." Dominic answered putting his gun in the waist band of his trousers.

Good!, I checked my gun to make sure it was fully loaded before putting it in my jackets inner pocket.

"Tell Juan to get the cars ready in fifteen minutes" I stated after checking my watch to see it was 15 minutes to 10pm.

"Is Andre coming along?." Dom asked, I definitely knew he didn't want that.

"Yes but he stays in the car at all times." I replied totally disregarding the scowl that formed on his face at my answer.

Its a known fact that no matter how annoying Andre seems to be, Dom loves him a lot even if he doesn't show it.

"Yes boss." Dom said as he left my hotel room to carry out my orders.

I picked up my phone to see if Alessio responded to my text already, calling him was a waste of time he either turned off his phone or put it on silent mode, so I just text him most of the time and wait till he replies.

Me: you home yet??

Alessio: I'll be there on Sunday, still got some work to do.

Well I guess I'll be home when he returns, due to the nature of his work he never really spent much time at home with the family. But after mother's persuasion, he finally decided to place representatives in all our businesses while working from our main branch in New York. I'm sure that was a tough call on him since Alessio isn't one to trust people easily especially when it involves family and business.

The knock sounding on my door disrupted my thinking. " Enter." I said loud enough for the person to hear.

"Boss, We're ready to leave." Juan, who was my designated driver for the night, spoke up once he entered my room.

"Let's go then." I replied putting my phone in my pocket.

I stepped out of the elevator into our private parking lot. Once all this is done tonight, We'll be leaving Florida first thing in the morning back to New York

I got into the back seat of my black Chevrolet Camaro, while Juan got into the driver's seat.

The plan was simple: go in there, make Luigi pay and get out alive. After a thirty minutes drive the car stopped in front of the club it was just I saw in the pictures.

I immediately sighted my men around all the exits, I guess phase one was already done; they had killed Luigi's men and found a way for me to get in without alerting him.

I got out of the car to find Dom waiting for me outside of his own car.

"We're using the back door, Marcello's men said its closer to his private area." Dom said once he had approached me.

"Lead the way." I replied itching to kill the bastard.

Once we got into the club, I was led into a secluded area, the bodies of  Luigi's men that had been killed by mine were pushed to the side of the hall way. I realised we were going further away from the main club which loud music could be heard from.

We reached a door with 'Manager' boldly written on it. Dom gave me a nod confirming my suspicions of Luigi being on the other side.

I took out gun before quietly opening the door to find Luigi seated on his table with a girl on his lap laughing at whatever he might have said.