Chapter 26

As we walked through the unfamiliar halls, I prayed that whoever orchestrated this whole thing was kind enough to at least send the sleeping child in my arms back to her family.

The man stopped us in front a door, he looked at me and rolled his eyes when I didn't move an inch,

"Get in moron" he grumbled and pushed me towards the door,

I gasped at the impact and almost fell with Arielle but I didn't dare utter a word even though I was boiling with rage, not that I was expecting much from the brute but couldn't he at least be gentle seeing I was carrying a kid.
I straightened up myself and carefully balanced Arielle on my shoulder, I glanced behind to see the man staring at me like I was wasting his precious time, not that I wanted to be in this situation in the first place.

I slowly placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it, it opened freely and I stepped in.

I immediately scanned the room in fear of what it held, but there was nothing and no one in it except a bed and couch, the door slammed behind me and I immediately tried opening it but the man had locked me in.

My shoulders were starting to hurt from carrying Arielle for long so after scanning the room again to make sure we were alone , I placed her on the bed and tucked her in.

Now that my hands were free I checked every part of the room to find anything of importance, the little bathroom attached to the room had nothing except bath accessories and when I looked out the only window in the room I realized we were at least four storeys high so we couldn't jump.

I kept on searching the room for anything at all, tears clouded my vision and I slumped onto the couch crying my eyes out, I didn't know what to think or do anymore.

Have we actually been kidnapped and by who?

Do the brothers know where we are?

Is Madame Aurora really dead?

Am I going to die too?

Am I ever going to see Alex, Nick, Sam, Amber and Aunt Marie?

What's going to happen to Arielle if I'm killed?

Why is all this happening to me?!!!!

I moved towards the window and gazed at the night sky, we probably haven't spent a whole day here cause from all I could remember I was taken from the wedding at noon.

Me and Arielle were still in our party dresses, which was proving to be quite difficult to sleep in. I quietly laid beside Arielle, gazing at the ceiling before slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and stretched out of bed feeling worse than last night. My head hurt more and I felt generally weak.

I tiredly got out of bed and went into bathroom, after brushing my teeth and washing my face, I badly wanted to get out of this dress but sadly I had nothing to change into.

I walked back into the room to find Arielle wide awake,

"Hey Arielle" I greeted with a weak smile,

She turned to me and I realized she had been crying, I sighed and wiped her tears,

"Its okay sweetie, I know you want to go home and I assure you that your Uncle Antonio and Alessio will come for us any moment now" I lied, although I hoped it wasn't a lie.