Chapter 36

I held the bleach container as I thought about my next action, was I even bold enough to do it?

I lifted it up but quickly set it down again, I couldn't do it, no matter how much I hated my life right now, I just couldn't end it.

I stared at the bruises on my arm and thighs, I covered them as much as I could earlier but they were more evident now.

I hate her, I hate Rosa with all my heart. This is all her fucking fault, she caused it all. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I recounted last night's event.

"This is all your fucking fault Rosa!!!" I screamed and collapsed on the bathroom floor crying,

I stayed there crying for hours, I cried till my eyes ached. My heart hurt and all I wanted was to be comforted by my brother, I miss him so much and I don't even have an idea of his welfare.
I tried to recall our best memories but even that wouldn't help me now.

I was now miserable, worthless and defiled. What is there to live for?

I was tired and my body ached but I didn't want to go into my room because it only made things worse. Everywhere suddenly reeked of him and it only further disgusted me.

I stayed in the bathroom till  I fell asleep on the cold, hard floor.

I was awakened by a thump on the door, and then another. I quickly stood and backed away from it, I was scared, was he back?!

"Are you in there?!" A voice called,

"I think she's dead or something" another voice mumbled,

I could tell there were both females, probably sent to check on me,

I sighed and slowly unlocked the door,

"Not dead" the girl closest to door mumbled, I ignored them both and stepped out of the bathroom.

"She looks like she'll  rather be dead though" the other girl replied and laughed,

Heartless, They probably knew what had happened to me but did they care?, No!

"Don't worry darl", the first girl drawled, "The boss doesn't really mess around with the maids, he goes for higher classed ladies so you don't need to bother about him again. He probably just did it to punish you, you'll live..."

I drowned out the rest of her words, it didn't matter, nothing else matters. I went ahead to clean up the mess in my room. It reminded me of what had happened, everything else in this damn room did but I had to suck it up if I wanted to survive.

"Or....." The other girl said stepping in front of me, "...she must have some worth, like maybe she's special."

"Nah, I don't think so. He probably just wanted to put her in her place." The first replied.

"Can you both please fucking leave already?!!" I yelled angrily, I was already fed up with their disrespectful comments.

They were both shocked at my outburst but tried to keep it cool,

"How dare you?, You little bratt!" The first replied and tried to hit me but the second stopped her.

"Don't waste your time on her, she clearly has no respect. We were sent here by head maid who thought you were dead but miraculously you're alive, so I guess we're not needed here. C'mon Abby let's go." She said pulling Abby who didn't seem to please for being stopped.

I sighed and shut the room after they were gone.

They thought I was dead!, Did he normally kill his victims?!

Fear ripped through me at thought, I was disgusted by these people. Did they really have no heart!

I need to find a way out of here but first I have to get my self together. If I am going to survive this hellhole, I'll need to be strong and unresponsive to my emotions.

No more crying and no more weakness, I need to be strong for myself.

__________________________________

A moment of self encouragement here by Ashley 🤍

What do you think?🤔🙃

Leave a comment below and don't forget to vote 🥺🥺.

Thank you 😉🥰