Chapter 11

Antonio's POV

"Couldn't you have just disposed of her while she was unconscious."

"We tried but Rosa just kept thrashing around claiming if we hurt her she'd kill herself as well." Dom replied applying ice to the swelling on his head.

"What happened to you anyway?" I asked observing the bruise on his head.

"Damn bitch hit me on the head with her heels." I wanted to laugh at how stupid he looked but it wasn't the right time.

"Tell me what really happened?" I wanted to know why there was another girl apart from Rosa here.

"We got back into the club after you left, I spotted Rosa and her friends at the bar so I called for the bar tender threatened him and gave him the drugs to knock her out but somehow he got them mixed up and the wrong girl was drugged. I guess she complained of not feeling well so they decided to leave, we followed them to where their car was parked and when Rosa spotted us she wanted to make a run for it but her drugged friend collapsed before she could escape so she ran back to her, the other one......... I think her name's Chelsea started screaming for help, I tried to silence her but she hit me with her damn shoe so I shot her. Rosa didn't run away, she couldn't leave her friends and when I tried to kill the other she begged me not to saying she'd come willingly if I let her go but I couldn't leave a witness alive so I brought her. I thought about it, if Rosa really values her friend then we'll definitely have the upper hand against her and your revenge will be perfected." he ended his story with a loud sigh and rested back on his seat.

I pondered on it for a while, I felt like a kid with this whole revenge idea but I couldn't let Rosa's insult to my family slide, she left me on the altar like an idiot waiting for his lunatic runaway bride to arrive, I was so embarrassed, when the wedding was cancelled I could hear my enemies laughter and those voices tormented me till now and the worst part is that I never consented to the idea of getting married, I was forced by my family yet I was the one that got embarrassed from it all. The stupid stunt Rosa pulled almost cost enmity between our families, gladly it was resolved.

"When her flight arrives, have her taken to the basements cells. In the mean time, call Rosa's parents and tell them we've found her." I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear their beloved princess is in my custody.

"Yes boss" he replied just as they was a knock on the door.

"Enter!!" Andre poked only his head through the door before entering causing Dom to roll his eyes.

"Boss, I was told to inform you that Luigi is ready for questioning and Rosa is now conscious." Luigi would have to wait so I could talk to Rosa before her family comes for her. I nodded my head so he could leave but then he started laughing.

"Wh-what hap-happened to y-you? " he was pointing to the bump on Dom's head.

"Nothing that should concern you." Dom replied in a gruff tone, he gave me a nod and left my office with Andre still laughing as they went.

I was about to leave my office when I heard a beep, I picked my phone to see I had a text.

Alessio: I'd be home by tomorrow, I tried informing mom but she didn't pick up and I hope the west wing is where I'm staying.

Antonio: mum's in Paris with her friends and the west wing's all yours.

Of course, I knew Alessio would want the west wing because of how secluded it is from the rest of the mansion, he values his privacy a lot and spends most of his time reading or working in a quiet and serene environment.

I walked out of my office into the hallway, I took an elevator down to the basement where my men were stationed at every corner. They greeted me as I stepped in but I only nodded at them, I knew Rosa was already in the interrogation room because I asked for her to be put there once she woke up, so I went there. I could hear faint sobs and sniffles from the room once I opened the metal door, she was tied to a seat in the middle of the room with her head lowered as she cried. I looked at her for a while before saying anything, it had been only a year but her appearance had changed, her fierce red hair was dyed a dull brown and she looked a lot better than before when she still lived in Italy. I took a seat opposite her but she still didn't lift her head.