Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

"so you really think I should go?, I don't want to leave you alone even if it's just for a night." I asked Alex to make sure he was alright with the whole 'girls night out' idea.

"Yeah I can manage on my own Ash, go party tomorrow night, have fun with your friends, it's your birthday!" he said smiling at me.

"Okay then, I promise to have fun tomorrow." I say picking up my phone to text Rosa.

Me: Alex is okay with it.

"Since you won't be coming back home from work tomorrow, can I give you my gift now?" Alex asked making me put my phone down.

"You got me a gift?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yeah, you always got me a gift on my birthday and l never got you anything on yours" he said in a sad tone.

"We were just in 'Happy ville' a minute ago Alex, no need to take a down trip now" I replied hoping to cheer him up.

"Yeah you're right" he said now smiling. "I'll just go get it" he stated going out of my room into his.

I checked my phone to see if Rosa texted back.

Rosa: great, I already picked out your dress.

Me: you didn't have to, I've got clothes of my own.

Rosa: Take it as my birthday present to you.😘

Me: thanks Rosa, see you tomorrow 😚😚.

Rosa: night babe!, see ya tomorrow and don't let your witch of an aunt bite 😁😁.

"What are you smiling at?" Alex asked entering my room.

"Just texting Rosa" I replied putting my phone down.

"Okay, so I wanted to give this to you tomorrow but since you have plans, here's your present and Happy Birthday" Alex said handing me a small box.

"Thanks Alex" I replied before opening the box. In it was a beautiful silver bracelet with the letter 'A' as the center piece.

"Well, do you like it?" Alex asked with a hopeful look.

"Like it?, I love it!!" I said putting it on. "thanks Alex it's beautiful!"

"You're welcome." Alex replied with a proud smile.

The bracelet was indeed beautiful with the center piece and little shiny stones round it how much did he get it??, hope it wasn't much though.

"I better get to bed,"Alex said getting up from my bed.

I checked my phone to see it was 11:00 pm already, it's late and he's got school tomorrow. "yeah Goodnight, love you."

"Goodnight Ash, love you too ." he replied before leaving my room.

Putting the bracelet back in its box, I placed it on my night stand. I decided to take a shower before going to bed.

After the shower, I put on my sleep wear which was a simple silk short and a one of my dad's shirt.

I left to aunt's room to tell her about my plans for tomorrow. I don't want her thinking I spent the night out without notifying her.

I knocked on the door continuously but there was no reply well at least I tried.

I went back into my room, turned off the lights and climbed on my bed.

Setting my alarm for 5:00am, I drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

........................Antonio......................

Getting out of the car, I waited for Dominic to catch up with me.
We normally don't ride in the same car for safety reasons.

"Took you guys long enough" I said once I spotted him.

"We could have been here earlier if this idiot didn't decide to stop for ice cream." Dom replied with a frustrated look.

"Hey......!! You broke my heart, and for your information the ice cream here is awesome." Andre replied from beside him hold an ice cream cup" unlike the one in the Mansion."

Andre was 9 when Dom who was 14 at that time found him on the street. Dom brought him back to the mansion although my dad was pissed at him for bringing in someone without his permission, he later agreed due to my mother's persuasion. Mother always had a soft spot for kids.

I ignored them and made my way to the hotel, my men were already checking the area to make sure it's safe.

The hotel is owned by my family so I didn't need to go through any procedures before checking in. As I made my way towards the elevator, Dom caught up with me.

"So when do leave for Luigi" Dom asked.

"Tomorrow, I'm exhausted, Now I just want to sleep." I said truly tired from the trip.

"Sure Boss, I'll just go get us some food." he replied walking away.

"Keep an eye on Andre, I don't want him running around." I said before the elevator closed.

Now I just need to get enough for tomorrow. Luigi messed with the wrong Mafia and now he has to pay for it.

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 for my lovely people.

Stay safe😊😊