Chapter 33

Antonio informed everyone on our plans to leave by midnight but he specifically told Andre our destination was France to meet some of our Late Father's associates.

Mom and Rosa were informed on the plan as well so everyone knew how to act.

Giovanni kept an eye on Andre for the rest of the day till midnight in case of any suspicious activity.

At midnight, we all boarded the Van and Antonio drove us to the Airport. As soon as we got there, we boarded the flight and took off for Italy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Andre asked staring at Rosa,

"I wasn't looking at you" Rosa hissed and turned away,

"Weirdo" Andre mumbled and sank back into his seat.

"So how long are we staying in France?" Mum asked trying to lighten up the mood in the plane.

"A month at most, we'll go back once things are more settled." Antonio replied knowing fully well we weren't going to France.

By the time we landed in Italy, everyone was asleep except Antonio and I.

"This isn't France." Andre stated as soon as we got off, " you said we were going to France."

"There was a change of plan." I replied, Antonio and I shared a look, this was time to start watching him carefully.

"I should have been informed." He stated with a tone neither of us appreciated.

"So you could rat us out to Montenegro", I replied before I could stop my self.

This wasn't part of the plan, we were supposed to wait for him to try and contact Montenegro again so we could catch him in the act but I couldn't control myself, I really needed to know why this stupid kid would sell his own family, the only family that ever provided and protected him, especially Dominic who practically raised him.

Everyone stopped and gazed at him waiting for a defense of some sort, probably a word or two just to prove his innocence but he couldn't.

"I-i-i'', he stuttered, unable to form a complete sentence.

Tears dropped from Mom's eyes as she stared at him, "How could you Andre?"

He took a step back and tried to run away but Giovanni was already in place to get him, he was immediately knocked out and his mobile phone was retrieved from him.

"Put him in the boot, everyone else get in the car.'' Antonio ordered and we did.

The driver I had never seen before took us to our late grandfather's Hideout here in Italy, specifically in Rome.

As soon as we got there, Mum, Arielle and Rosa were ushered into their Rooms to rest while Antonio, Giovanni and I immediately ordered for a Technician to help us get into Andre Phone, meanwhile he was locked in one of the cells while awaiting his punishment.

After about twenty minutes, the hacker was able to get into Andre's phone. We didn't need to search for long because he had about twenty messages from a particular number who wasn't pleased at all.

"You think it's him?" I asked,

"It clearly is, there's a tonne of messages here that shows he was involved in planning the attack." Antonio replied as he scrolled through the phone, "That Fucktard!!, how could he betray us like this?!."

That is something we need to ask him personally, but before I could say anything Antonio was dialing the number.

He put it on loud speaker and the despicable voice of our tormentor blared through,

" If you think you can deceive me boy, then you better know you're only deceiving yourself!!" He roared,

" Hello to you too Montenegro."
Antonio replied mockingly,

There was a little pause, I thought he had even ended the call.

"Well, well, well!, I see our Antonio has finally caught his rat." He mocked back,

"If he works for a rotten snake like you then he didn't stand a chance from the beginning." Antonio replied which made Montenegro burst into laughter.

I felt irritated and ashamed that this person was my biological father, I hated him with all my heart and I wished he would just drop dead.

"If it was indeed easy then maybe you wouldn't have had as much loss as you did, let's not forget about our hero Dominic and your dearest sister Aurora, they both died because of your ignorance. You stupidly think you can defeat me, you're nothing but a child thinking you can do something your dead father couldn't. I suggest you hand over my beloved wife and child before this battle becomes more bloody." He stated confidently,

Antonio looked enraged, he was furious and so was I, This man had no right over us after everything he put us through.

"Listen up Montenegro, I will find you and I will kill you even if it's the last thing I do!" Antonio swore and ended the call before Montenegro had the chance to reply.

"Thank you" I stated,

"For what?" he asked

"For everything, for fighting for us, for not giving up, for being a great leader and brother." I replied, I knew he could easily return me to my father to save the family but he didn't so I will forever be grateful.

"You're my brother, never think otherwise. These are hard times but we'll get through it by all means." He assured me with a rare smile, " for now we need to find out what our little rat knows and plan our next actions."

I nodded and we both went to the cell area to interrogate Andre, that sneaky bastard..

============

After about 3 hours of interrogation, Andre lay dead soaked in his own blood. He had a promising future in the family but this is where it all ends.

Antonio and I were able to gather some pieces of information that would be helpful so all we had to do now was act on them.

We already dispersed some of the men we left behind to investigate the location Andre had given us, we knew Montenegro wasn't stupid to stay in the same location for long because he knew we had Andre, so he must probably be planning to move again.

My men have been informed on every piece of helpful information so as to track him down where ever he goes while we carefully plan our attack and this time they would be no mistakes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hellllllooooooo

Hope in the building 💙🖤💜💚🧡🤍

Remember to vote and drop a comment.

You can as well follow my profile to get constant updates

Thank you 🥰🥰🥰