Chapter 16

Ashley's POV

I have been standing here for the past thirty minutes with no idea of what to do,  my legs were aching and I was starting to get tired of just staying in one spot.

Maybe he forgot I was here but I don't think that's possible since I'm standing where he could properly see me.

I cleared my throat for the hundredth time but still.... no response.

This is torture!!!

"Why don't you go make yourself useful instead of trying to distract me."

At first I didn't realise he was speaking to me because he didn't even look away from his laptop, the only source of light in the room was a dim lamp by his bed so I couldn't even see his face properly.

"I-i don't know wh-what to do." I replied shakily,

"Antonio didn't tell you what to do?" he asked still typing away on his laptop.

"No Sir." I replied, he mumbled something about Antonio being ridiculous but I didn't get the full statement.

He put his laptop aside and stood up from his bed, I had a stupid urge to cover my eyes because he was wearing just briefs but I resisted it and just looked away, I didn't want to seem like stupid naive teenager.

He walked over to a door which I thought led to the bathroom but it was actually a walk-in closet, he came out wearing joggers and a wife beater which I was internally grateful for.

He walked over to a switch and flipped it, the room lit up immediately. I could see him properly now and believe me when I say he was handsome, he looked well built and had tattoos from his right hand to his neck, he looked exactly like Antonio except for his blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Would you mind informing me when you are done drooling?" Alessio asked,

Oh my God, earth please swallow me now.

I blushed and immediately looked down, I was caught red handed, this is so embarrassing.

"In the morning, I'll be having my breakfast 7:30, once you are done serving you come up and clean up the room and immediately I'm back in the room you're out, you don't come into my room without my consent. Lunch will be served immediately it's 2:00pm, and dinner will be by 8:00pm, if you've noticed I don't like noise so everything you do try as much as possible to be quiet, do you understand all I've said? "

"Yes sir" I replied immediately.

"If there are no other questions you can go start breakfast." he stated then stood up.

I was about to leave but then I realised something, I have no idea where anything is in this mansion.

"Excuse me sir, I have no idea where the kitchen is" I said, he sighed  and looked up from his laptop which he had picked up again.

"There's one on this floor, four or five doors away from here."

"Thank you sir" I replied.

I was about to leave when I remembered to ask an important question.

"Excuse me sir,  do you have any allergies I should keep in mind?." I asked timidly.