Chapter 28

"Who are you?!"

"My name is Ashley." I answered as she rummaged through her closet looking for something that would fit me.

She came out with a triumphant smile and handed me a pair of sandals and two dresses.

"Blue or green?" She asked waving them in front of me.

I really couldn't care less about the color of the dress as long as I could change from the one I was presently in.

"Blue!" Arielle chirped from where she was seated across us eating her pancakes.

"Great choice sweetie." The lady, whose name I still didn't know, replied and Arielle blushed slightly.

"Here, go change." She handed me the dress and I walked into her bathroom, I didn't shut the door because I wanted to keep an eye on Arielle. The girl might seem nice and all but I knew I couldn't trust her yet.

I changed quickly and walked back into the room, Arielle was done with her pancakes while the lady was sprawled on her bed going through her phone. She hadn't noticed my presence yet, I watched her quietly from where I stood, for some weird reason she looked oddly familiar, like I've seen her somewhere before although I knew I hadn't. She probably just looked like someone I knew in highschool.

"Ashley" Arielle murmured gaining both our attentions.

"You're done." She stated standing up from her bed.

"Yes, where can I put this?" I asked,

"Just put it on the bed, the cleaners will come for it." She replied, " now, we have to go Father's waiting."

I got tense at her words, I really didn't want to be around those men, even though I didn't trust the girl, I preferred her company.

"Come on Arielle." She said outstretching her hand, but Arielle just walked past her and came to me.
I could see she was hurt by it but she smiled and carried on without a word.

I latched my hand with Arielle's as we quietly followed her. We got to an office at the end of the second hall way, I was carefully observing each turn and corner, hopefully there was a door that could lead us out of here and I'd be ready to use it if the opportunity ever arose.

The girl opened the door and held it open for us to go in, I walked in confidently although I was a trembling mess inside. I was terribly scared for my life and Arielle's, from the little I heard I knew I wasn't the one they wanted and that means I wasn't useful to them, so they could either let me go or kill me. I really tried to be optimistic but I knew better.

"Uncle Andre!" Arielle yelled and let go of my hands, I tried to stop her but she was already out of my reach.

"Hey princess" he grinned and picked her up,

Andre...?!

Was he here for us?!, but why would Sir Antonio send Andre?!,

I glanced around the room, the other men from earlier were there, watching me. I tensed up as my eyes made contact with the younger one, he was watching me, carefully studying me, probably to gauge my reaction. I wanted to ask so many questions;

are we being let go?!,

did they come to an agreement of some sort?!

Is he here for the both of us or just Arielle?!

My mind was going wild trying to come up with possible scenarios of its own but I remained calm, I wanted them to talk first,

"Are you here to take us home?" Arielle asked, I appreciated her boldness as anxiety was eating me up.