♥Chapter 22

Lovely comments recently, so thank you. Keep 'em coming!

----------

Recap-

I saw his head slowly move closer towards mine, but he gave me plenty of time to pull away. Was this my decision right here? If I kissed him, I would be giving him the impression I did want to run away with him, but if I pulled away, he'd take it that I didn't feel the same for him. How could you seriously let the boy you love down, when they declared they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with you?

My head wouldn't stop spinning, and my heart beated in my chest so heavily, I was sure Justin could feel it. His lips were dangerously close now, only going to give me a few seconds to make up my muddled mind. I had to choose, now, over Justin and everything I had now.

Chapter 22.

I couldn't pull away. My mind was screaming at me to run away, as fast as I could, but when my heart was telling me this is all I wanted, I shut off my brain. The corners of Justin's lips tugged up into a smile, before he planted his soft lips onto mine. One hand of his rested around my waist, while his other was in the small of my back, pressing me closer to him, as if he was afraid to let go. That was fine by me, I never wanted him to let me go. How could I trust that he wouldn't leave me again? I couldn't get my head around the fact he wanted me to run away with him. I mentally slapped myself, shutting off my brain once more. Rational thinking later, but right now, I had the love of my life attached to my lips.

Fireworks exploded throughout the whole of my body, tingles reaching the ends of my finger tips and the ends of my toes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us together closer; if that were possible. I wasn't thinking about the need for air, or the delicious chocolate cake that was sitting on the table, because I didn't need anything else, I just needed Justin. Even if I couldnt think sensibily about anything like running away with him, at least that fact was clear. This kiss warmed me, right to the core, making me feel totally happy and blissful.

"Oh-!" A lady gasped from the doorway. Unfortunately, Justin tore his lips away from mine for a moment, leaving me pouting and frowning at his face. It didn't bother me who was watching us kiss, I just didn't want to stop. "Mister Bieber, I'm sorry, forgive me." Victoria, Justin's maid apologised, before I heard the living room door close shut. His eyes returned to mine once more. The perfect mix between caramel and chocolate orbs, staring into my blue ones.

What did this boy even see in me?

Justin's lips pulled into a smirk as he said that typical cheesy line, "Where were we?" before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine once again, sending my body into over drive.

----------