♥Chapter 19

Charlottes POV. 

Pushing the door, and walking into the warm aroma of Starbucks, I sighed of relief to be out of the cold finally. Looking round the coffee shop, it was surprisingly empty, and Justin wasn't in sight. Taking my jacket off with a shrug, I walked over to a small coffee table and some comfy seats around it. Sitting down, I let myself wonder about what Justin had said yesterday morning at the ice-cream shop.

one; Was he dating Selena? He said he would explain today...

two; Who could possibly be the reason that Justin and I hadn't talked for three years?

three; THIS WAS A DATE? 

When 'Jelena' was publicly announced, truth be told, my heart broke in two. It wasn't very surprising that he was dating someone so beautiful as Selena Gomez, and I definitely didn't expect Justin to be a loner like I was, turning down any sort of date. Well, truthfully, that isn't true. I did go on one date with this good looking boy in my science class, and at the end he moved in for his goodnight kiss, and I slapped him. He hadn't done anything wrong, he had been the perfect gentleman all night long, but the thought of kissing someone else upset me. The last person to ever kiss my lips was Justin, and I wanted to keep it that way. However sad that may be.

Justin had said it someone other than mine and his fault for the fact we hadn't talked in three years. To me, that sounded like bull. I mean, who would intentionally keep us two apart? Nothing bad was going to happen with us being together. We used to be joined at the hip before he moved away with his record label.

Technically, this was my first ever date with Justin, and looking at my watch, he was already half an hour late. I was happy that after three years Justin and I could just be Justin and Charlotte again, and not JUSTIN BIEBER and Charlotte. It was almost just like it used to be. But better. The old Justin had never asked me on a date before, so he had obviously improved with girls in the past three years. It was amazing how much he had changed in three years. It wasn't a massive shock; as he was plastered over the Internet and TV all the time, but it was weird. He used to have his gorgeous floppy hair, and now he had this sexy thing. I didn't even know how to describe it. In all honestly, as much as I loved 'the flick' I prefer his new hair now. 

Looking back at my watch, it was now 3;40pm, which made him forty minutes late. Sighing, I got up and walked over to the till.

"Can I have a caramel cream Frappuccino, thing, please?" I said, glancing up at the pretty girl who was working. She nodded and typed what I had said into her till. I gave her the correct money, and walked back to my table. Justin's favourite from Starbucks was a Strawberry Cream Frappuccino. Well, it used to be. I wonder how he'd get here in disguise... wouldn't he be like, attacked by his crazy fans?

1 hour later.

Personally, I didn't have the faintest idea why I was still waiting here. Justin hadn't turned up. He was two hours late. I had paid for about three Frappuccino's and a cake and didn't even get one answer to my infuriating questions. Standing up, I threw my jacket on, and walked out into the now pouring rain. As Daisy, my beloved car, was all the way in Canada, I was expecting a lift home from Justin. As he hadn't even bothered to turn up, I had to walk back to his house, in a place I had never been before.