♥Chapter 7

Charlotte

3 weeks later.

----------

I sit down on my bed, fed up. Justin's only been away 2 days and I already find myself with nothing to do, and no-one to talk to. Sometimes I get a text from him, telling me all about Scooter and how he ran into USHER. He says scooter is taking him to a few places to sing for people, to see if anyone's interested. Justin's losing hope though, as they all say he isn't signed with Disney. I believe in him though. I know his voice will get him to extraordinary places. I just hope he wont carry on leaving me behind.

Bzzz. My phone vibrates on my hand. One new message from Justin.

----------

Hi Charlotte.. I miss you. Its cool here though, you'd love it. My mom and Scooter keep talking in private, and I can't help itching to know what they're saying. Its freaky though, I think my mom loves it a bit too much. Don't worry though. Coming home soon.

-Justin. xxx

-----------

I didn't really want to answer Justin. He didn't think he was moving there, did he? I'm usually really supporting Justin, but its going to be hard to be there for him, if he gets signed, and moves countries! 

"Charlotte!" My mum yells up the stairs, "Alice and Maddie are here!"

I run down the stairs, to see two friendly faces. I haven't really spent much time with them recently, I had Justin. It was all I needed. 

"Wanna go shopping with us?" Alice said.

"We heard Justin was out, so this was our chance" Maddie spoke.

Why did she care about Justin? I still didn't like what Maddie had been like on the beach, being all over him. But I accepted, I really had nothing else to do. Showed Justin I didn't need him... Even if he was leaving me. Leaving Stratford. Leaving Canada.

♥♥

3 hours later, I was holding endlessamount of shopping bags, and getting back into Alice's car. 

"Thanks for the day, both" I smiled at them.

"So, whats up with you and Justin?" Maddie was looking directly at me. "Are you together, or what?"

Me and Justin together? Ha! We were friends. Best friends. So, why were my cheeks burning red when I look in side mirror of the car?

"He's there for me. I'm there for him" She eyed me suspiciously. "Best friends, 'is all". Comforting myself. The more I drummed it out, the better.

"Why are your cheeks so red then?" Alice giggled, seemed to be joining in.

Yes, why are my cheeks so red? Me and Justin had been friends so long, we had past that stage. I don't think I ever want to date again, not when this friendship means so much more. We past Justin's empty house, and rolled to a stop in front of mine. "Thanks again" I mumble. Taking all my bags with me, I go run upstairs and lay on my bed.

I missed him so much. His sweet caramel eyes, his cute floppy hair, his perfect voice. Wait, whats happening to me? 'Sweet' 'Cute' 'Perfect'. Woah... Friends dont think like that, Charlotte. No. Nono. Nonono. 

...Whatever it was between us, I want him to come back soon.

----------

Author's comment.

What do you think? Friends or Lovers? ♥♥