♥Chapter 25

Recap-

I heard some muttering behind me and the next thing I know, I was getting picked up and pulled away from Justin and getting put on my feet. But, I was too weak, my legs wouldn't keep me up so the guy keeping me up sighed irritably and held my shoulders so tightly it hurt but I didn't complain. He kept me on my feet and the next thing I know a cloth was put over my mouth and nose, forcing me to breath in some weird chemical.

"No, no..." I heard myself mutter dreamily, failing miserably to get away from the man with the vice grip and the weird smelling cloth that covered my face. My eye lids were too heavy and before I knew it, the pain from my shoulders and stomach and back were gone, my face didn't feel wet with tears and all I could see, all I could feel was nothing...

nothing...

♥Chapter 25

                When I woke up, blinding light filled my vision. Automatically, I shut my eyes to stop the blinding pain. After a couple seconds, I slowly opened my eyes again to take in my surroundings. I was on the floor, looking up at a white ceiling. Pushing myself into a sitting position, my top torso stabbed me with agony. I immediately looked down on myself, to see my stomach, chest and shoulders with ugly bruises dotted over myself. I sat there confused, as I looked round a tiny room I was in. It was no bigger than a broom cupboard, and everything was painted a blinding white. The ceiling, floors, and a metal door.

How the hell did I get here? Where was I? Where was Just-

                Justin! How could forget? Everything from last night, -or a few hours ago, days, how long had I been out for?- came flooding back to me. Waking up to Scooter and SWAT men. They attacked Justin, the punch to his head as he was smashed into unconsciousness and not to forget the weird cloth that made me fall asleep. I had so many thoughts speeding through my head, it was like I had a hangover. Mentally and physically. Even if I broke out of this place, how could I when my body was hurting so badly?

                I got up slowly, gritting my teeth as my body complained in pain. I walked over to the white pristine door, and tried the handle. To no ones surprise, it stayed shut. But, something did catch my attention. A small shutter on the door. I pushed it to one side so my two eyes could see clearly out. To my disappointment, all I was greeted with was an empty corridor, which resembled nothing like the room I was currently in.

                "Hello?" I shouted out the hole in the door. "Anyone there? Help!" I shouted again, wanting to catch any ones attention.

                Suddenly, I heard steps thudding down the hallway, with a familiar voice that greeted my ears. "Shit, she's awake already?" Anyone but him. Why? Why? Why? I repeated in my head with every thud of a step he took. "That should of kept her quiet for a couple days! Guess we can get this over with now..." Scooter spoke, his voice getting louder.

                When he came round the corner, I felt my blood run cold and my body went rigid. I took steps back quickly until my back hit the other wall, which I winced in pain. Bruise. No matter how afraid I was of Scooter, I had to be brave for Justin. I needed answers, but most of all I needed to get out of here. The door to my room -more like cell- swung open and Scooter came in and shut the door strait after him, outsiders sliding the locks back on.

                "Where's Justin?" I blurted out before thinking. Scooter just smirked in answer to my question.

                "Im the one asking the questions." Scooter snickered. "Understood?"