♥Chapter 30 - Justin's Letter

Dear Beliebers, 

          First of all, I'm sorry. I know you've always been there for me, I've heard a lot of your stories... but I'm sorry to say, I'm giving up. I can't do this anymore, I can't be who you want me to be. I know I'm letting a lot of you down so badly, you'll be disgusted in me, you'll hate me, but you don't know what its like. 

          You don't know what its like being controlled, manipulated and brain washed by Scooter. He forced me into things I didn't want. I didn't want to be this pop star, with a lot of people obsessed with me, I just wanted to share my music... but he had another idea. I'm leaving this responsibility to be a lot of your idols because, I just cant be that person whom you all look up to. I hate being famous, because all I ever wanted was to spend my whole life with the girl I loved.

          I'm going to tell you all the truth, so there can be no rumours or lies, it can all be out in the open. What I want you all to understand, is the fact that I didn't leave being Justin Bieber for a girl. It wasn't just her.

          When I was fourteen, I met a girl. She was beautiful, she was the reason for my smile everyday. We quickly became best friends, although I loved her. I loved her more and more each passing day I spent with her, and it was her who persuaded me to upload my singing onto YouTube. My mum did not film those video's. It was all her. 

          You guys know what happens next. I got noticed by Scooter, who persuaded us to move to Atlanta. I had to leave her, which wasn't my decision. She thought it was what I wanted, and unselfishly forced me to do it. I tried phoning her everyday, but Scooter had changed her number on my phone, so we never got through. Scooter knew she was the biggest threat to my future career, so he did what he thought would be best. Angry, I stopped trying to contact her. I went on, forever singing about her and having her in my heart in mind to carry on. 

          Then I made it. I was big and famous, everyone knew me. I had over 40 million followers on Twitter... but in the end, does that really matter? I had all the money and fame in the world, but nothing of what I had could buy anything that made up for the whole in my heart that was her. In the end, frustrated and sick of paparazzi and media and what the fans thought, it lead me to planning an escape.

          The week I was meant to leave, she randomly pops up on my doorstep. Coincidence? I didn't leave the week I was meant to, but instead I got to know her again and it surprised me how in those three years of not being together, I still loved her, if not more. She consumed me. My whole life was made to spend it with her... and when I told her my plans to escape this fame, she wanted to leave her life to join me too. 

          Together we made a run for it, to England. We barely spent a night there before Scooter came with SWAT men whom drugged us and took us away. They had tied up our parents to their beds, and kept us in separate cells. Every hour I would take a beating to protect her, but it didn't matter. The fantastic girl who has me wrapped round her finger had a plan. She took Scooters deal of five hundred thousand dollars, and set off to kidnap me of her own. She took me, and together we got to the airport and flew to a destination I am forced to keep a secret. She phoned the police which set our parents free. 

          Now you see, Beliebers, that I am truly happy. Achieving a new You-Tube record wasn't what I wanted. But you guys really showed me strength, you pushed me forward at the worst times and together we formed a tight knit family. I know a lot of you got side tracked in the girl I was supposed to date, who I was seen with, what I apparently 'smoked', but those who were there for the music were the ones who I wanted to stay for.

          Please don't blame yourselves. 

          If it wasn't for you guys, I would never have know what it was I wanted, and now I have her, I want you all to go forward in your lives. I don't wish for you to forget me, because I will never forget you... but please find it in yourselves to know what you want in life. Because following what I do, really isn't what you should be concentrating on. 

          Thank God for your family, education and friends. Don't depend your life on a boy like me.

          Thank you for everything, I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me one day, my Beliebers.

-From YOUR Justin Bieber.