♥Chapter 24

WARNING: Includes some sexual content - not too much... this is PG-13

PLEASE READ---> I just wanted to say I love Scooter, this is just a character that I thought fitted with the story. I've had all this planned from the start. Enjoy

Charlottes POV

Chapter 24

                Walking into the room of mine and Justin’s hotel, I was pleasantly surprised by the room. I didn’t think we’d get anything stylish, but Justin went for a low key hotel, but still managed to get the master suite. The first thing I went to was the bed, the bed that had golden sheets and was probably the biggest bed I had ever seen. Jumping on it, the bed sunk and I sighed with happiness. Wait, where would Justin sleep? Here? With me?

                Of course I wanted to sleep in the same bed with him, but did he want more? I was still an 18 year old virgin, but Justin on the other hand probably wasn’t. Being surrounded in super models and celebrity’s probably helped him get rid of his V card, although I didn’t like the thought of him with other girls. Justin put down the two suitcases on the floor, and also jumped on the bed next to me, making his own sigh of happiness at the comfort of the bed.

                I turned over to my side, so I could look at him once more. I couldn’t get over the fact that he was back, and he was with me. I also couldn’t get over the fact that we were in London! Justin said after that we could take a tour around the city, as like our first date. We’d have to be careful though… I’d hate to get attacked by paparazzi and for our adventure to finish before it barely started. Justin lay down, with his hands behind his head, making his chest and abs look even more toned through his super tight white tee. 

                "Are you truly happy Charlotte?" Justin mumbled, avoiding my eye contact. Shock rushed through me, did he really think I wasn't happy? Had I not acted happy enough? I was over the moon! I was in London, but most of all I was with Justin. My Justin, not the Justin, my Justin. That thought alone would make my heart burst with happiness. I didn't have to bother with fame, we could just be together like we would of ended up if he hadn't gotten noticed anyway.

                My hand went out automatically, and I stroked his toned chest, drawing random patterns with my fingertips absentmindedly. "Justin, if you didn't think I was happy, don't you think I would of left by now?" I said, in disbelief. I couldn't be happier right now, just to lay in his arms would make me the happiest person in the world. "I'm over the moon, Justin. I'm unbelievably happy, it just sounds too good to be true... if you understand what I'm trying to say..."

                Justin rolled up and sat to face me, his eyes locking with mine and his hands placed at my hips, and mine still placed on his toned chest. He was searching my eyes, seeing if I really meant everything I said. He relaxed after a second, he could read every emotion of mine so easily, he knew me so well. "I completely understand, I can't believe I'm here with you." He said, his eyes swimming with happinesswarmth and love. That stare he was giving me now, one that used to make my insides squirm with joy and excitement, like the feeling I had now. "But I wont let anything spoil this, so we can just enjoy the rest of our lives together" He said almost huskily, his voice rough and unbelievably sexy. How could a boy come out with the sweetest sentence in the world, and have the sexiest voice in the world? I was afraid my ovaries would explode.

                I bit my lip subconsciously, making his golden caramel eyes dart to stare at my lips as I did so. My heart was beating in my chest loudly, making me feel every thud as his lips came closer to mine. We had kissed many times now, but this time was going to be different and mean much more. This was our kiss to start our new life together; and also we were in a hotel room alone for the first time. He crept forward even more, his hot breath blowing across my face as he took a shaky breath, giving me some confidence he was just as scared as I was. He had said one line in a husky voice, and I was immediately turned on. This boy had complete control over me.