♥Chapter 29

Charlotte

          When we got out of the Australian airport, I breathed in the warm air. I was so glad to stretch my legs, but I was incredibly nervous. Where were we meant to go now? My hands nervously grabbed Justin's, and he looked down at me and smiled.

          His golden hair hadn't got any products in, it was a little messy due to his bed hair and the fact he had run his fingers through it a lot recently. He looked different, I mean I was sure I could notice him through a crowd but the majority of his fans probably wouldn't realise. He looked good though, he looked more normal and down to Earth, and for once I felt like a normal couple standing with him. His fame and power had gone, and was now left with a normal teen aged boy. Well nearly normal. I don't think the average teenager was this good looking, nor would any other normal teen aged boy be able to steal my heart so easily. 

          With his smile, it made me realise one thing.

          Everything was gonna be alright.

          I didn't care how cheesy it sounded, or the pun that the lyrics were from his song, Be Alright. It was true. Everything finally was going to be fine, we were free from Scooter and we could now live a normal life. At least we had each other.

-----------

          A week later

          Pulling on some denim shorts from Justin's and I wardrobe, I slipped my flip flops on and threw a white tank top over myself. It was a lot hotter here in Australia, and I was so happy to finally settle down with Justin. It was quite a miracle how we had gotten to where we were now, really.

          When we arrived, we headed for a hotel and for the first day we spent the day together in bed and got over our jet lag. On the second day, the pair of us met up with an estate agent, and showed us a few properties which we could afford. We immediately wanted the third place we were shown. We didn't have a lot of money, but for £300 a month, we could rent a flat. Our flat is in a respected apartment, which is all clean and pretty from the outside with a big garden for all the residents to share. Our place is on the third floor, which wasn't too many stairs to climb thankfully. The flat was simple; a master bedroom, a second bedroom, a bathroom, and an open kitchen slash living room. But what made ourselves fall in love with the place, was the view. 

          Our place was on the coast of Australia, and from our flat you had a lovely view of the city and also the beach. It was simply breath taking and beautiful, and I couldn't believe all this was real. On the third day of being here, we painted all the walls, going for a natural cream for the living and kitchen space, a sky coloured blue for the bathroom and light browns for the bedrooms. On the fourth up until now, the seventh day we had been buying furniture and things we needed for our place and at the moment, I loved our flat.

          In the living room sat a beautiful second hand brown leather couch, and in front sat a matching brown wood coloured frame with a glass top. We had a nice sized television, which we hadn't been able to connect to a broadband yet so it wasn't working as of yet. Neither was our home telephone. The  kitchen had creamy top counters and the sides were always sparkling. Our bedroom had a wooden bed frame, with (surprise) cream bed sheets. The second bedroom had two twin beds, just like the double in our own bedroom because when our parents came to stay they could stay there for the time being. After setting our home up, I was immensely proud of what we had achieved.