♥Chapter 5

Charlotte

----------

2 weeks later.

----------

"Haha! I win again" I shouted at Justin, and he smiled at me.

"I never should of let you play, I never wanted you beating me" Justin chuckled. We were sat cross-legged in the middle of his floor, while he had been teaching me how to play 'Mario Kart'. If I'm honest, I'm not sure if he was letting me win.

Justin had become my best friend, he gave me a lift, and drove me home every day, we'd text in the classes we weren't in and tell each other all our secrets. Before my life didn't have a purpose, but now it felt like I had him. Friends. Best friends, I added to myself. Its funny, he helped me like a brother, he supported me as a friend, yet sometimes there was this small spark whenever he said something special, or if he touched me in any way. I tried to push that out, best friends, nothing more, nothing less, I said, loudly as possible inside my head... almost if I said it aloud. 

"What are you thinking about so intensely?" Justin chuckled, one minute you were smiling stupidly to yourself, then you looked like you were really angry!"

"Haha, sorry. Guess I was thinking about stupid stuff. It was nothing, don't worry". He looked at me, frowned, but let it go. "Have you finished that song you told me you were writing?" Not long ago, Justin told me about his secret desire to sing, play guitar and write songs. He told me he was in the middle of one, and he'd show it when it was done. I'd never heard him sing before, but I'd walked in when he was strumming on his guitar. That's when he told me. 

He swung the guitar over his front, and looked up at me, and flicked his hair before speaking. "Its not done, but I'll sing you a little bit" I smiled at him, and he returned it with a grin. 

"Well let me tell you a story,

about a girl and a boy,

he fell in love with his best friend

when she's around he feels nothing but joy.

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

but she could bever believe that love would ever treat her right.

But did you know that I love you? or are you not aware?

Your the smile on my face,

I aint going no-where.

Im here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile.

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while".

I was actually blown away, his voice was so amazing. I stood looking at him with my mouth open slightly. "That was amazing Justin". He blushed at me, "No seriously, your great". I couldn't believe Justin did this and the fact he wrote it himself. "You know when your famous, don't forget me. okay? That's an order" He started laughing at me, and I could tell he was really nervous. Wait, I wonder what gave Justin inspiration for the song? Maybe he likes a girl he's not telling me about!

Justin

--------

I kept smiling at Charlotte as she gave me this praise, and I could feel my cheeks burning hot. 

"You know when your famous, don't forget me. okay? That's an order" I laughed at her. She'd really think i'd become famous? and she's ridiculous for thinking i'd forget her too. Her blond hair curled to her chest, and her blue eyes were beautiful as ever. I tried to think of another subject, I didnt want to be more embarrassed. I hope she doesn't catch on to anything either. Nothing popped up, I kept getting lost just looking at her...

"So, who's the song about? Does my Jwusty fwancy a giwrlieeee?" She said, pouting her lips, and laughing at me. 

"Um- Its. Its, not about anyone" I stutter, barely able to speak. I couldn't tell her how I felt, if she didn't, wait, no ifs- she'd reject me, and our friendship would be ruined. From the first day I saw her, I wanted to make her mine, but Charlotte was more than just that. She needed me, as I needed her. I wouldn't risk a friendship that means so much to both of us.

"I just wrote it, you know... Was putting myself in someone else's shoes". She frowned, it was obvious she didn't believe me, she knew me too well. I respected her not to keep pestering about it.

"Hey- I was thinking, I could record some songs of you singing, and we could upload them to youtube. Someone might notice you there" She piped up. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it could be a good idea.

"Yeah, maybe. But for now, I'm gonna kick your ass at this Mario game" I taunted her.

"Never Bieber!" She said, gripping her Wii wheel tight. 

----------

Authors Comments.

Not many readers at the moment, so those who are reading, I really need you to vote, keep reading, and commenting for me to carry on this story. It would mean sooo much to me. Thanks♥