♥Chapter 15

2 YEARS LATER

(Nearing 3 years since Charlotte saw Justin.)

"As long as you love me,

we could be starving,

we could be home-" 

Slamming the radio off, I put a stop to Justin's voice. Don't get me wrong, I think Justin has the best voice in the whole world, but I cant bare to hear him. In the past 2 years, I got through all of my school work, I'm 17. I've done my GCSE's and I stayed at school to do more studies before going to University. My brother Dan moved completely out, he lives in America, on the outside of New York... so with him not living here anymore, thankfully my mom and me moved out of our house across the street from Justin's, to a smaller house for the two of us. I dyed my blond hair to a light brown, almost mousy. I keep my head down, do my work, sometimes go shopping with my friends, but I mostly sit on the computer listening to Justin.

As for Justin, in these two years he cut his sweeping hair style to more of a grown up style, he's mega rich and famous, and don't forget his beautiful girlfriend, Selena. Justin has made albums; My World, My World 2.0, My World - The Remixes, My World Acoustic, Mistletoe - Christmas album, and the album Believe has just launched. I have bought every album, every perfume, lots of posters, but I hide them away. I dont like to be reminded of him every day, but thats kind of impossible not to. Even though its childish I think that buying his merchandise and watching his video's supports him. When I do watch his video's I usually watch the video's I taped, but they came out with this story that it was Pattie who did all the video-ing. 

Knock, Knock.

"Charlotte?" My mom's small voice called from the other side of the door. 

"Come in" I mumbled before closing the Justin Bieber's VEVO tab down on my laptop. Closing the lid of the laptop I moved it to the side of the bed next to me. My mum walked in and perched on the corner. "Whats up?" I said to her, she had a look of concern on her face.

"Charlotte, something's up and I can take one guess whats bothering you. You've not been the same girl you used to be since you knew Justin. Once you found him you didn't leave his side and forgot about everyone else, and now he's gone you're depressed." I dropped my head and focused on not crying. If anyone said his name in school, tears would form in my eyes and I would have to leave, but there as no running away from this conversation. "For the past 3 years I was telling myself it was because you were growing up, but its clear to me now it was Justin. A few days ago, I called Pattie. I easily got her number from tweeter or something?" 

"Mom! Why would you call Pattie? Justin is famous, rich, and taken! Calling Pattie was pointless, and its twitter mom." 

"Calling Pattie was the best thing I have ever done. First of all she told me on the phone that Justin has been down too. He apparently tried calling you years ago but you hung up- so he thought you hated him. Then she sent this..." Looking down I saw an address... JUSTIN'S ADDRESS?! Right there and then I freaked out. Justin wanted me to SEE him! "Justin doesn't know, so I thought we'd go down next weekend and surprise him. Pattie thinks its a good idea too." ...oh. Justin didn't want to see me. This changed everything. We'd probably jump into Justin's bedroom shouting 'suprise' while Justin and Selena were making out or something.

"If he doesnt want me there, i'm not going" I said stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Charlotte, if you dont do this your whole life you'll regret it." I sat there thinking but shook my head. "If you dont I'll sell your car..."

"NO! NOT DAISY." I screamed. Yes, I named my car, she's a blue old fashioned beetle. I got it for my 17th birthday and its about the only thing I love.

"And your laptop" My mum finished. Looking over at my black and white polka dotted laptop, I picked it up and hugged it close to my chest.

"You can't take away my laptop, how else would I do my assignments?"

"You wont. Then you'll grow up with rubbish qualifications, and a rubbish job, and be poor for the rest of your life just because you wont go see a pop star." My mom replied childishly. 

"I'll think about it, and if Daisy the Beetle has been moved even an inch I'll call the cops."

"Well think soon, we'll leave tomorrow." Counting the days on my fingers I realized today was Thursday, so we'd leave Friday and come back the next Friday. I could do that, couldnt I? Im not doing anything else with my summer holidays. Before I could say anything else, my mum left the room, leaving my mind arguing with itself.

Con-                                                                         Pro-

I'll see Justin.                                                           I'll see Justin.

It will be awkward.                                                  Mom & Pattie would be there..

Selena could be there.                                           Selena could distract me from Justin.

I could fall in love with Justin, again.                      Justin could fall in love with me, again.

I'll get upset.                                                           Its just one week.

If I dont go, Daisy will.                                            If I go, I keep Daisy.

Eugh. I'm going to have to go. Standing up, I pulled my suitcase from under the bed and started throwing -not folding- my clothes into the suitcase. 

I could do this right? One week with my ex-best friend who I fell in love with.

Easy.

Not to mention he is a huge pop-star.

----------

A/N.

Hey! Just want to apologise for such a late upload, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Its very... different. Please leave your feed back & VOTE. <3.