♥Chapter 6

Charlotte

2 months later.

----------

About 2 weeks ago, I finally persuaded Justin in letting me film him sing. He gets better every time I hear him. The way he looks into my eyes, his big smile, his red cheeks, his perfect voice. I knew my best friend would become famous. He'll just have to bring me on his tours. I found myself stupidly smiling. Suddenly my phone starts ringing, and I pick up almost immediately when I see Justin's name. 

"JUSTINNN". I heard him laughing on the other end, "We just spoke about 10 minutes ago, whats up?"

"You answered pretty quick" I heard him smirk, "I just wanted to speak abut the YouTube thing"

"Puh-lease, I was playing doodle jump" I casually lied. "Yeah, what about it?"

"I don't know if you're going to believe this..."

♥♥

Pattie (Justin's mom), Justin, and Myself were crowded round the computer. "Over a 1,000 views... in two nights?!" I choke. 

"Justin, there's people commenting with song requests for you to sing! Isn't this wonderful?" Pattie exclaimed. "Oh my Justin, there's people asking to be your manager. Lets upload more. Now!" I could hear the excitement in her voice, she started clapping Justin, and I gave him a tight hug.

Justin

2 weeks later

----------

I had spent every single day with Charlotte. Some days we'd upload more songs, but today she had had an argument with her mom, so she was spending the night at mine. Mom didn't mind, Charlotte sometimes crashed here. She sat on my small sofa in my room, and I bent down to put on the film. "You sure you wanna watch this? 'Marley & Me' is pretty sad" I pointed out. I'd already seen her cry today, and its heart breaking. I always want to be here for her.

"It funny at the start" She said, smiling. I put the disc in, pressed play and sat down next to her.

near the end of the film, I find one arm around her shoulders, and another around her waist. I rest my chin on the top of her head, and I see a fat tear running down her left cheek. I brush it away. When the credits appear on the screen, I turn the tv and the remote off. I look down at Charlotte, and she's nearly falling asleep, so I gently pick her up, and put her in my bed. I push the blankets up to her neck, and I hear my mom quietly push the door open.

She waves one hand, telling me to come out for a second. "i've been speaking to this man on the phone, he's very interested in becoming your manager, Justin. He says he'll ship us out to Atlanta for free, we'll meet some people.. and see if they want to sign you. If they don't, we'll get a free holiday out of it. What do you think? Why don't you speak to him?"

I pressed the phone to my ear, "Hello?"  I said.. nervous.

"Hello Justin, My name's Scooter. I'm guessing your mom, Pattie told you about my plans?"

----------

Authors Comment.

All happening pretty quick. Vote. Fan. Comment. Pleaseeeeee.