♥Chapter 2

Chapter 2 [Edited]

Justin's POV

----------

          "Hi, your the new kid right?" I turn to see some guy talking to me. "You live across the street from me. I saw you unpacking. Do you want some help finding your classes and stuff?" The boy said and he gave me a warm smile. I was taken back. No-one in my old school would of offered to have been this nice, ever.

          "That would be great! Thanks. Do you know where my locker is? Its number-" I look down on a piece of paper and squint to read the small numbers. "2416".

          He smiled and gave me a small nod,  "that's not far from mine. I'll take you there." Looking at him, I could tell he would be popular with the girls at this school. He was tanned, his skin complementing his dark hair and dark eyes. He was obviously nice looking, but the best part was the guy actually had a nice personality. 

          "Here's your locker" He said to me, nodding at a locker. Looking up, I saw '2416' was carefully engraved at the top. "My names Josh by the way." He held out his hand for me to shake it. 

          "Thanks Josh. Its Justin" I took his hand and shook it and griped his hand firm and he did the same. I automatically hoped I could be friends with this dude. He looked strong, I knew on my own I could look after myself but its always nice to have someone looking for your back too, you know? I looked down as my paper timetable read that I had Maths first, which wasn't really my forte. I usually just skipped or slept, either sounded like a good option now. I didn't get a great nights sleep last night with all the unpacking I had to do.

          I felt Josh peer over my shoulder as he too read my timetable. "Cool. I got Math too" he said smiling. I never thought I was good at making friends, but Josh seemed like a nice guy. At that moment, the bell ringed and Josh led led the way to Maths. How I was going to navigate myself around this maze that people called school, I had no idea. Another reason why I needed Josh.

Charlotte's POV

----------

          I sat down in class, took my paper and pen out and carefully wrote the date. Maths was definitely the worst subject in the world, but that didn't mean I tried to pay attention. I needed my grades, for what job I wasn't sure of yet, but they'd come in handy. Didn't mean I was still the golden student because I paid attention the majority of the time though. In my pocket, my phone vibrated so I secretly took it out, to see a text message from Alice which had been sent to multiple contacts.

          Meeting on the beach.. see you all around 5. 

          Replying quickly, I realised I wasn't really backing up with the fact I "tried" in maths. This year was going to be different, boys could be put on pause and my education could go on fast forward. As much as I hated school and its subjects, I couldn't be failing in my subjects again. Looking up, a boy caught my attention. He was a new boy, one of which I hadn't heard of yet. Whispers exploded from our maths classroom, each girl probably getting down everything about his appearance and clothing. I pityed the boy, but the chances from his looks and dress code, he'd be better than fine in this school. He was wearing a Purple V Neck with baggy jeans and some cool designer trainers. His hair was what made it nearly impossible for me to hold my mouth closed, other wise I would literally be drooling over him.

          He had gorgoues golden hair, all flicked to the side. It was in his eyes a little, and before reaching his seat he did this hair flick, and I felt as if he was in slow motion as every hair fell back perfectly into place, revealing his eyes. Oh! His eyes were caramel and chocolate all swirled into one, and before I knew it, they were locked with mine. I had been staring at the poor new boy for a little while, and too my embarrassment, my cheeks started to burn which was my tell tale sign of that I was blushing. I broke eye contact with him and hung my head in shame looking at my exercise book. 

          Before I could help myself, I looked up again to see him sat in his chair, with his body completely twisted around to have a good look at me. He smiled a breath taking smile at me, showing all his pearly white teeth which made me feel nervous. He was amazing looking, what the hell was he doing in our school? Shouldn't he be at some teenage modelling photo-shoot or something? I smiled back at him as the teacher walked in, causing him to turn back around to the front of the class. 

♥ ♥

          I stood up from my class, swinging my bag on one shoulder and leaving the room first before any other pupil. I walked down the empty hallways and put all my books and homework into my lockers before the whole place would be packed and almost impossible to move. I walked out into the outside, to be greeted by grey clouds, much unlike the weather this morning. I sighed and started walking down the path to home. Considering Dan would now be at college, I wouldn't be getting lifts anymore which meant I probably should get used to walking to and from school from now on. 

          Suddenly a car horn made me jump out of my skin, and I turned to see the boy in Math driving the car. His car rolled to a stop next to me and his window wound down.

          "Need a lift home?" He said. I looked surprised, but said yes all the same. A ride with the new boy! Who would turn that down?

          "Do you need my address or something?" I asked when he had started driving. Which was weirdly enough, was the right way.

          "You live on my street. I saw you when I was moving in". I looked at him, I hadn't been out much. Its funny he remembered me though. An "Oh" escaped my lips without realising it. It had suddenly grown a bit awkward in the car, so I found myself racking my brains to find something to say.

          "Are you going to the beach party/gathering tonight?" I said, breaking the silence.

          "I don't know, this boy called Josh invited me." I knew Josh, he was friendly with Dan, even though Dan was a year older. "But, as I'm new I wont know anyone there".

          "You'll know me" I smiled at him. He returned the smile back. I only just met this boy, but I still wanted him to come, no matter what.

          "well.." He hesitated while the car stopped outside my house. "I guess I'll see you at 5 then. Oh, and my names Justin by the way" He said nicely, giving me one of those breath-taking smiles again like in Maths.

          "Thanks for the ride Justin." I slid out the car, "I'm Charlotte" I smiled at him as I shut the door, and walked into my house.

----------

Authors Comments.

PLEASE vote, and tell me what you think! 

This Chapter has been edited, but not as well as I'd like. More like a sweep over.