♥Chapter 12

This chapter is dedicated to @LiveLearnLove because she is a great writer, and a great friend. You should go check out her work! Its dramatic and as soon as you've read one line, your hooked. So, go check her out & fan her! Thanks :)xx

 &Again, my great escuse for my really late chapter was- (SWEAR ON MY LIFE THE 100% TRUTH)... I got distracted by this HUGE SPIDER. It attacked me before staring me out. I have a phobia, they awful. I cried, but I managed to fight it off. Olympic Medal puhlease.

A week after..

Charlottes POV.

-------------------- 

I'm a horrible person, I know. I ran away from home, worried my whole family, and not to mention Justin and Pattie. Speaking of the devils, they are walking outside, both of them holding cardboard boxes and putting them into their moving lorry. Yep. They are packing up all their stuff, and they leave tonight. I'm so stupid. I only grasp my feelings for Justin when its too late and apparently Justin knew about his a long time ago. 

Maybe this is for the best? If we had noticed this before then it would of been harder to say good-bye to Justin. I am a horrible person, but I know that I can't be selfish anymore. I wont make Justin stay, i'll let him go. I wont keep contact with him either, I decided this last night. If I talk to Justin while he's in Atlanta he might never move on, and neither will I. I doubt that I'll move on with or without him here. I'm not going to deal with him away though, I don't know what i'll do, I guess I'll apologise to Alice.

Oh Alice, she's been such a good friend to me. She dropped off some muffins the other day that her and her mum made for me and my family. On the other hand, she was still best friends with Maddie. Now, that's going to be hard hanging round with her when it was apparent that she, herself wanted Justin. Alice said she was still happy to hang round with me. Seeing as me and Justin had skipped a few days off school, when we did go, we usually ate on the field. Just us two. Alice made it clear that she was going to let me sit with her and her friends again. I was glad and a little relieved. At least I had a plan once Justin left.

Deciding to do something, I got up from my outside porch, and walked over to Justin's. Could I even call it that? Soon new neighbours will fill that house.

"Need some help packing?" I offered, 

"Well, there's not much need, because we are nearly done. Thank you darling, your offer was so sweet. You might want to go talk to Justin though, he's a little low. You know where he is."

I nodded and let myself in. I didn't want to look around, but I couldn't help myself notice the bare stairway which was usually plastered of baby pictures of Justin. My eyes started prickling. I couldn't cry. He must think its all I do now. 

I pushed open Justin's door, which only had a little blue-tac still left on it from his posters. Sighing I saw Justin sitting against the wall. There was really nothing left in here. Gone. It didn't look anything like Justin's room at all. No hockey sticks hanging from the walls, no TV, no posters, no nothing. Justin looked up. His eyes looked just like his room, empty. I walked over and sat down next to him, where his bed used to be. Justin went to say something, but I didn't mind the silence. I put my hand over his, and he seemed to understand.