♥Chapter 28

This is the 'ending' chapter. It is not THE END. There will be a couple more chapters.

WRITING MOOD, SURPRISE! 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY, MEGAN YOU LEGEND. 

Recap

"I have a plan. I took the money, so we can escape together. I don't really have time to explain right now, but are you with me?" I asked, and he nodded. Pressing his lips quickly on mine.

          "Great. Now follow me." I said with a smile.

Chapter 28

          Footsteps were heard coming from outside, someone running up the stairs to check on Justin's room. I jumped up, Justin's wide eyed surprised face matching my own. I ran forward, turning the lights off and pushing Justin in the direction of the wardrobe which we both managed to fit in and shut the door as the short and stocky man came in, panting for breath. Through the crack of the wardrobe, I could see the man turn on the light switch to see the bed empty and the window open.

...damn. The window.

          His eyes shot open in surprise and he ran out of the room, shouting how Justin had gone and that I had taken him. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed Justin's hand bringing him to the window. 

          "The window, are you fricken kidding me?" Justin whisper shouted. I would of giggled at any other circumstance but right now, we had a time limit. I stepped up onto the window sill, turning around and letting myself slowly abseil down the pole. As I past the window sill of my mothers, I saw Justin finally come down the pole. I went past my mums window, until I got to the floor. I had never felt so thankful to see ground before in my life. Justin soon got to the bottom after me and entwined my hand with his. 

          "Where now?" He asked, but I didn't reply.

          I full on sprinted to Justin's garage that he gave me a tour of when I not long arrived. How long ago that felt now. Justin ran after me, and as we got to the garage doors, Justin plumbed in the pass code which revealed about five cars. Designer car after designer car, all of which I didn't know the names of. I'm pretty sure the red one was a Ferrari but I wasn't sure. Justin had obviously gotten what I wanted him to do and he picked up some car keys and led me to a chrome looking sports car. 

          "How about we go for that one?" I pointed at a four by four. "That one looks like it would blend into the normal peoples world a bit better" I laughed and he agreed, quickly getting into the drivers as I got into the passenger. We pulled out of the garage and Justin put his foot down on the pedal. I saw the metal gates slowly shut, the Scooter workers obviously spotted us. Justin groaned as we got closer and me spirits dropped. We weren't going to make it. 

          Justin put his foot on the pedal, urging the car to go faster. When it was impossible to fit through the gate I squealed. "Justin, we won't make it." Justin just groaned again, just before the car smashed through the gate, taking quite the impact and breaking the gate.