♥Chapter 10

Charlotte.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Beep, Beep, SLAM.

Eugh. Why is my alarm clock so loud? Geez. 

I push myself out of bed, and go to the bathroom. When I switch on the light, and look in the mirror i'm shocked. I dont look like me. My eyes have dark circles underneath them, my hair is messy,  not kept in its natural curls, and my lips look swollen. I take off my clothes, diciding to go for a shower when a groan slips out of my mouth. Bruises of his finger marks were over my hips and shoulders, so when I took the clothes off, it hurt even more. 

I look like such a wreck. I slide into the cold shower, only slightly taking away some of the pain from my body. The radio turns on, and 'Payphone' by Maroon 5 blasts out. I try to sing and even my voice is damaged. 

-Flashback-

'JUSTIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?' I scream when he takes Conner to the floor.

'DAN, JUSTIN, NO!' They were punching Conner to the floor, I saw Conner take a swing at the pair of them, and I squeeze my eyes shut. When I open them again, Justin's lips bloody.

'JUSTIN, PLEASE, DAN, STOP' My screams were doing nothing. I go to run towards them, and Alice's little arms somehow manage to drag me into her embrace. She holds my head against her chest, while I keep shouting things that are muffled by Alice. 

'JUSTIN. DAAN. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. WHAT HAVE I DONE?' Then I step out of my own body, and watch my lifeless self drop to the floor, with Justin bending over me.

-Flashback End-

I stood in the shower, staring at nothing. At the time, I didnt even realise I was screaming so much. 'Payphone' begins to end, and I dont feel like singing anymore. I feel sick. I step out the shower and wrap a towel over me, my bruises stinging like mad. I turn to the radio and turn it off, whilst going into my own bedroom to find something to wear. I put on a light top, which was baggy and thin so it wouldnt hurt much more, and I couldnt help the hips, so I putting on some short shorts, I gritted my teeth and did the button up. Going barefoot, I stepped out of the house and slowly walked to Justin, while putting my hair into a messy bun. I got to his front porch and opened the door. 

"Justin?" 

Suddenly Pattie runs into the porch, "Oh hello dear, Justin's still asleep. Go up and feel free to try to wake him up". 

"Thanks Pattie, I know i'll get him up" With a devilish smile came across my lips.

"Ambitious. Would you like some breakfast? I'm making waffles".

I kindly accepted and ran up the stairs, and pushed open his door with posters of Beyonce. Justin lay on his bed, curled in ball, with his covers piled on top of him. His head poked out the side, visibly showing his stiches. I crouched next to him and put my lips against his ear. His breathing tickled my neck, and his smell making me have the urge to press my lips to his. "Justin, theres waffles downstairs". His eyes popped open, then seeing how close we were, his eyes grew even wider. I backed off then.