♥Chapter 3

Chapter 3 [Half Edited]

Charlotte's POV

----------

          When I got in from the lift from Justin, I took a shower and picked out what I was wearing for this 'Beach Get-together'. I put on a bikini top, with denim shorts over the bottoms to be able to tan while I hung out with everyone there. I took a small bag to take if I needed anything, like a towel, hair brush, make-up, and a top to cover my shoulders if it got cold. I doubt we'd be staying out too late though. I brushed my hair, and added a few more curls with my curling tongs. I was going out so I guess I needed to make more of an effort with my appearance. Also applying a bit more make-up, mascara, concealer, lip gloss I was ready to go.

          Beeep. A car horn blared outside.

          Looking out the window, I saw Alice and Maddie sitting in the car to come pick me up. I ran down the stairs, quickly shouting a goodbye to my Mom and jumped in the back of the car. It was actually quite nice to get out for once.

          "Have you both seen the new boy?" I asked them strait away, wanting to know what they thought of Justin. Most of the girl population in our school all had the same opinion-

          Alice nodded excitedly and did a pretty decent impression of the girls in our school. "Oh, the guy with the floppy hair and dreamy eyes?" Alice burst out laughing. Exactly Alice.

          "Everyone's seen him. I hope he's coming to this beach thing. Might get a look with his top off, huh?" Maddie joked.

          I smirked, "I know he's coming. He gave me a lift home, and I kinda persuaded him" I smiled. I had gotten there first. It was like a girls way of calling Shotgun for a boy. You talk to them first and make your impression, your sealed.

          "Whaaaat? You always get the good guys!" Alice pouted and whined, she obviously follwed the rules by the Sister Code.

          Maddie didn't say anything more the whole journey, it was just me and Alice messing around. When we got there, we all jumped out to see the boys already there, playing beach ball. Ryan, and Chaz were a team, and against them were Josh and Justin. I looked over at him, meeting his gaze. He flicked his hair and smiled at me. Completely losing all concentration on the game and the ball hit him right on the top of his head. All of us burst out laughing, and I saw his cheeks burn red. He was adorable. I knew nothing about him, so why did I have this sudden urge to go over and start kissing him like there was no tomorrow?

Justin's POV

---------

          I hadn't seen anyone prettier. Charlotte was a goddess, as she sat on the sands of the beach, her sunkissed skin on display for everyone (myself included) and her blond hair came tumbling down her back in layers of golden curls. Her blue eyes were what got me, even in our classroom, it was like everything zoomed in and it was like I was standing right next to her, taking in every detail of her crystal blue eyes. How could someone be so beautiful? She didn't know it either, while her girlfriends were dancing and flirting with guys, she sat on her towel looking out to sea and the horizon. Deep in thought.