♥Chapter 11

{A/N. Yeah, I asked for 10 reads... but I got inpatient. Here's chapter 11. PLEASE READ/COMMENT/VOTE/FAN. Ily all}

Charlottes POV.

----------

"CHARLOTTE?" I heard someone shouting my name. I stayed where I was. I didn't dare open my eyes. I was layed on my side with the freezing cold wind pinching my skin. I had fallen asleep here. Guessing with people calling my name it was pretty late. "CHARLOTTE!" The shouts were louder now. I just wished they'd go away. I don't care anymore. I don't want anyone.

"Charlotte! Oh thank God, I've found you!" It was Justin. I moaned. 'Thank God?' Huh. yeah, thanks a bunch God. The next thing I felt Justin's warm and strong arms pick me up bridal-style. Justin's hot skin compared to the freezing outside was compared to fire. I snuggled into his chest liking the feel of it because it didn't make me feel so dead. I still hadn't opened my eyes, I didn't want to. I was afraid of what people may think...

Justin's car door opened and he put me in the passenger seat and putting my seat belt on. I opened my eyes and watched him lean over me and clip in the belt. His smell over-whelmed me. I really didn't want him to leave me. As he was backing out the car, I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him towards me. Crushing his lips with mine. I put everything I could into this kiss, my hands wrapping around his neck, and his hands held my hips lightly. He kissed me back, and soon the kiss became a very heated make-out session. Then, he pulled away. I sighed and looked down at the floor. 

"Charlotte, why did you run away from me?" He asked it softly.

"Because you're running away from me"

"Come with me" It was a whisper, but I heard it.

"Justin, we both know that can't happen. Like you said, maybe one day we can see each other again... but you gotta put your new career first. Just take me home" I looked up at him, his face was full of sorrow. I wanted to tell him everything would be alright, but I know it wont. We both know that.

 He shut the passenger door and sat in the drivers seat turning on the engine. The ride to my house was short, but the silence made it almost unbearable. I wanted to speak to him, but I couldn't find the words to say. When we pulled out my own house, I stepped out, and so did Justin. I ignored it and let him follow me inside. I opened the door and my mum was standing in the kitchen biting her lip with tears marked on her face.

"Charlotte!" She attacked me with a hug. How could I make my family feel like this? Constant worrying. I looked at the clock, it was 2am. I pulled away and kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry mum. I'm going to go to bed, can we talk in the morning?" She nodded and wiped her new tears away. I walked up the stairs and heard Justin's footsteps behind me.

I turned around and sat on my bed. I looked up into his eyes. He took my hand then sat down next to me on the bed.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry this has to happen... but I wont forget about you. You could visit me. I could visit you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, but I really think I love you". 

He loves me? He actually loves me! "I love you too. With all my heart, but I gotta trust you do the right thing. Don't forget about me, but live your life" I gave him a weak smile. He leaned in close, and I closed the gap. My hands tangled with his soft hair and both his hands cupped my face. Soon his hands trailed down to my hips, and his tongue traced the bottom of my lips. Our tongues did a special dance and I loved the way Justin felt up against me. We were like this for a while before we heard someone clear their throat at the door way of my bedroom. 

We broke apart, and there stood Dan, smug as anything. He turned on his heel and went back to his room laughing. 

Justin stood up about to go. I pulled his hand, "Please don't go, I think I need you". He smiled at me and got under the covers both of us fully clothed. I soon fell fast asleep on Justin's chest, his heart-beat like my own person lullaby.