♥Chapter 27

bet you all had a heart attack when I finally punlished, huh? sorry. exams. blah. I had a mind block and just couldnt write anything... then today BOOM. It suddenly came to me, like I knew it would.

Not long left! I'm aiming for around 30 chapters? Yeah. *crys*

Charlotte.

          I opened my eyes, to a nicely lit room. I was laid on a four poster bed, with deep royal red blankets over me. I let my eyes whizz around the room and drink in my surroundings. I was in a four poster double bed. It was framed with gold, and the whole room was luxurious and posh. Next to me was a bed side table with the credit card from yesterday, or whenever it was I last remembered.

          How the hell could I have left Justin there with Scooter? Was he alright?

         Next to the credit card was my Blackberry phone which I automatically went into my contacts to phone Justin, although I couldn't find him. They had deleted his number from my phone! It was going to be impossible to get his number as he was all big and famous. It was a bit of a bummer to my plans. 

          My plan!

          Okay, being realistic, I hadn't exactly thought of one through yet... but I had an idea. The money I had accepted was going to help me with getting Justin back. I was going to go back to Justins, get my mum together with our bags and stay somewhere safe for a while. I was going to get in contact with Pattie, and somehow let Justin in on the plans. Then we can run away for real. That was the hopeful view on it, my plan wasn't very dead set either. I was just going to see how it goes. First of all though, I needed to get home.

--------

          After waking up, I got the card and phone and made my way downstairs to what happened to be a fancy hotel. I got a free breakfast, and I ate like a king. I hadn't eaten properly in god knows how long, and I loved every morsel. When I was done, I had gotten the number of a taxi service which took me to Justin's address, or near abouts anyway. I had walked a block or so, and right now I was at the gates of Justin's home. How I was meant to get in was another story. Last time the gates weren't even shut and I hadn't noticed them. Maybe they weren't here, seeing as they didn't want me any where near Justin.

          I clicked the little red buzzer, and waited. Soon, a man came through the speaker. 

          "Its the girl!" He shouted, obviously a bit dim-witted as I probably wasn't meant to hear that. "What are you doing here, girl? Did Scooter not tell you to stay away from Justin?" 

          I lent in, pushing the button as I spoke. "I'm not here to see Justin, I just want to see my mum and collect my things!" I said politely, trying to sound snotty as if Justin was beneath me. As if I wanted the money more than him. I wanted them to believe me, and right now I wished I had taken drama class.

          I heard some murmurings from the other line, before the stupid man came back through. "I guess that seems reasonable." I guess I didn't need a Drama GCSE afterall. "Some one will accompany you when you get to the door. The gates unlocked." He spoke again, and this time the line went flat. My spirits dropped after that comment. How was I meant to get to Justin if I was going to be 'accompanied'?