♥Chapter 18

Thanks so much for being so paitent with me! I only have 5 chapters left on my other story and recently have been putting that first. Once I have finished my other story, you should be expecting really fast updates on this story, so bare with me!

----------

Stretching out of bed, I let out a yawn before slipping on some jogging bottoms and a tank top, and walking out of the bedroom to head for the bathroom. 

"Woah!" Justin said when he bumped into me, before taking a step back and laughing at the sight of me. What? I thought to myself. I even looked around to see if anything else had made him laugh. At the moment, he was clutching his stomach because he was laughing so hard. I began to grow aggravated. 

"Justin?!" I said, having the to stop the urge of stamping my foot. "Come on!" I whined. "What is it?" But this, only made him laugh harder, tears were brimming his eyes. 

"Your H-h-ha-ha" He tried to choke out, but was drowned out by his laughter. Annoying as it was, it was quite funny to see him on the floor laughing so much, his laugh was almost contagious. Yet, it was the morning, and I had only just woken up, so it was unlikely I'd laugh at anything. "Your hair" He whispered through his laughter. Almost running to the bathroom, I saw my normal light brown wavy hair, sticking out in every direction. I groaned. Sharing a bathroom with Justin Bieber who laughed at the sight of bed hair wasn't going to be fun. I dragged my brush through my hair, until it went back into its natural waves. "That was the best way to wake up ever." Justin sighed, no more laughter left in him, who was watching me through the mirror of our bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, and my awful bed hair, I turned to walk downstairs, Justin hot on my heels. 

"Can I ask you another thing?" Justin asked me again.

"Yep." I said, heading down the second set of stairs that would take us to the main floor, my hand stroking the banister.

"Why did you come here if you want to go home so badly?" He asked quietly as my foot touched the floor. I stopped in my tracks abruptly and Justin walked strait into me. "Ow." He moaned. 

"Baby." I said as he was rubbing his nose.

"Baby, baby, OOOO." Justin shouted, as I hushed him. I didn't want my mum to come downstairs just yet to moan about her hangover. Justin flashed me a smile before following me into the kitchen and slouching in a dining room chair.

"I didn't want to come at first." I said honestly and randomly, answering his question. 

"Why didn't you want to?" He asked. "I mean... I don't know many girls who would turn down a chance to come stay with Justin Bieber for a week!" He said with a wink. Sighing, but smiling at the boy, I opened his cupboards and soon found the coco pops, which I poured two bowls full of, added a spoon in, and handed one to the celebrity who was just looking at me with a slight smile on his face, and an eye brow up, looking at me suspiciously.