♥Chapter 4

Justin

----------

I was sitting down on the sofa and thinking of what just happened. I shouldn't of let the incident with Charlotte get to me like that. I only met her today, and I ran home when I saw her kissing another guy. I'm so pathetic. Maybe that was her boyfriend? I don't know anything about her, she might do. I hope she doesn't though. We hadn't said much to each other, but I felt differnet about her, she wasn't like other girls I had spoken to. Maybe I should give her a call, and apologise for going home so early? I kept weighing out the pros and cons, and annoyed with myself for acting like such I girl I grabbed my phone. As I went to press the 'dial' button, the door bell rang, inturrupting me. Getting up I open the door and there stood the most beautiful girl. 

"Charlotte" I said, more to myself. I was thinking about her a minute ago, but my memories and thoughts didn't flatter her enough. She was perfect.

"I just came to say- that, well. Me and Connor.. that was nothing. Um. I don't know why I came really, its just you looked so upset..." She stuttered and stopped in places, and trailed off at the end.

"Oh, you saw me? Sorry. And sorry for going home early too" She looked at me, and gave a small nod. "I guess I was shocked, I had been trying to speak to you the whole day, but when I saw you kissing Connor, I guess that there was no point"

"There is a point" She chirped. "Maddie was acting strange. So, I thought I'd leave you alone together..."

"Maddie? Er.. she seems nice. I don't know, she kinda gave me the creeps with all the questions". She giggled. "Wanna come in?"

Charlotte

-----------

Me and Justin were sitting on his sofa, his mom was out. We were joking around, and learning more about each other.

"My parents have split up, it was a long time ago". He told me when I asked about his family. "What about you?"

"Well, I don't like to talk about-" I looked up into his eyes, and he looked more sympathetic. "about- My dad. He cheated on my mom, and this other girl had a daughter. He left my mom, me and my brother" I looked down at the floor now, not wanting to look at him, in case I cried, but I felt like I should carry on. "When he came to collect his things, he took my precious doll that he had bought me one Christmas. He told my that this other woman's daughter would appreciate it more than I would". 

It was silent now. I hadn't told this to anyone before. Not even Alice or Maddie. They both knew my dad left my mom, but they never knew about the doll. But or some reason, I felt as if I could trust Justin. 

He took my hand, and squeezed it. I looked up at him, and sympathy was written over his face. 

----------

Authors Note.

They made up♥.

So, from now on time kinda flies away. Days where I skipped means not much happens.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN.