♥Chapter 16

Hey Guys, this is only the 16th chapter, & yet I already have 1,500 reads on this book?!  Its crazy! Thanks so much:-). 

Enjoy.

----------

Sitting in the plane, I did my best to avoid looking out of the window. My mother and I were sat in a three seater with some stranger sitting closest to the middle, whilst I had to be the one closest to the window. This was my first time getting a plane in my life, so I was trying to think of positive topics to not throw up before even arriving to our destination. My mothers smug face this morning when I tugged my suitcase downstairs and into her car almost made me snatch my bags and turn right round again.

Unfortunately for me, not only was I petrified of planes, I was also terrified of heights. The plane hadn't started yet, as we were waiting for people to still board the plane, which was fine with me, but the wait was also twisting my stomach further. Seeing Justin again was making me buzzing with excitement, though not strong enough to beat my nerves. These past two years without him was horrible, but honestly time flew by. 

Not being with him was awful, yes, but I also just acted like a robot. I went through every motion, studying, school, eating, the normal things, yet I wouldnt cry, I wouldnt blush, I wouldnt even laugh. I felt empty without Justin. I didn't care how cheesy it sounded, I couldnt help but compare myself with Bella when Edward left her in the Twilight books, minus the Jacob part. While Justin was gone, I latched myself on to Romance books, any type.

As for my friends, I didn't understand. I sat at the table with the Alice, some cheerleaders I never liked, Maddie, Connor, & some footballers I never liked either. As for Josh, Ryan & Chaz, they were a trio who hung round with everyone really. I knew they still had contact with Justin and saw each other every holiday they had. I knew this because I would eavesdrop into their conversation about all the "fit girls" when they went on their "epic" trip to go see Justin. Then they'd lower their voices about something before picking up again about how "awesome" the food was. Boys.

"Charlotte, the flight attendance people are coming round to check your seat belts are on, then we leave." Snapping my head up I noticed the workers checking this compartment. Clipping my seat belt in, I twisted my fingers together; an obvious sign I was nervous and trying not to tear up. "Charlotte, did you even listen to their whole 'Exits are here, here, and here' thing?" My mum said, making her voice snotty when impersonating the flight attendants, and pointing in random directions on every 'here'. However, she didn't notice a brunette, in tight uniform with a large nose standing behind her. "You seemed a little zoned out, though its hardly your fault. I switched off strait away once hearing the ladies voice! It was so whiny" I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Giving my mum a suggestive nod to the lady behind her, my mums eyes bulged out of her sockets before slowly turning round to the woman who had turned a dark shade of pink.

The large nose lady pointed out to my mother, "Your seat belt looks a little loose" before bending over my mum to reach her seat belt. "Let me help you with that" she said, hissing on every word. Gripping the strap, the lady pulled hard so the seat belt dug into my mum's skin. Before strutting away, I couldnt suppress a laugh when the lady twisted her ankle in her over large high heels. The man next to us also gave us a glare, giving him a second glance I couldnt help but dislike him either. He was amazingly slim, with a pointed down nose, and a permanent frown on his face. Laughing once more when the flight-attendant lady was looking at her broken heels in devastation, the man next to my mum gave us grunt before putting on headphones.