34.

Two updates in one day! XD

Dedication: Dj_Batman103 For all the funny comments!

__________________________________________

*Chloe's POV*

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon and boy. I smiled rolling over to face Aaron. I trailed kisses down his neck and down his bare chest and all the way down to him naked lower half placing a light kiss onto his tip. He moaned in his sleep making me smile knowing I had that effect on him.

Last night was full of clothes being slowly taken off one by one, sweet touches and 'I love you's' here and there. The sound of Aaron moaning my name was amazing I'm into being kinky but last night was different, it wasn't just having sex for fun but because we loved each other which was a new feeling to me.

I stood up and realized how sore I was. I groaned and heard Aaron chuckled. I turned around to face him and saw he sat up. "You dick." I mumbled.

"We all know you love my dick!" He smirked and I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw at him.

"No more sex for you then!" I said crossing my arms and walking to the shower needing to clean up.

I heard him growl at my remark and heard him follow behind me. I smirked at the fact he wanted to take a shower with me.

I walked up to the huge tub meant for two and turned the nobs so the water was hot but not scorching. when i stood up straight Aaron was behind me planting on my soft spot behind my ear and nibbling at my earlobe making me moan.

"I love you." He said his breath on my neck."

"Stop that tickles." I giggled. swatting at him but he caught my am pulling my naked body closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body as close as possible to his body. he looked at me in the eyes then to my lips, he moved his lip so they were hovering over mine and his breath was fanning my lips. My breath hitched in my throat as he stared at my lip and i stared into his eyes.

"kiss me." I whispered.

"Youd like that wouldnt you?" He whispered and i could feel my heart rate speed up "You know I have been wanting to hold you like this since I first saw you. I always wished i could make you act like this."

"Like what?" I asked staring at his lips.

"Like you depend on me, and how much you crave me. It's so fucking hot." He smiled.

I just nodded not moving my gaze from his lips. Finally he closed the space in between the two of us. He grabbed my thighs lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me up and I placed my hands around his neck tightly holding on.

This is how are relationship me trying to hold on as he held me up and kept me strong, its perfect. It's my own fairy tale.

***

After we took a bath which got pretty heated we got dressed and packed all our stuff getting ready to leave for the week.

"Ready babe?" He asked with our bags in his hands.

"Yeah," I smiled grabbing my bag so I could hold his hand.

We got into his car and sped off towards the beach house about 4 hours away. I dont really really remember much of the car ride just that Aaron and I joked around and I ended falling asleep and eventually Aaron woke me up whispering that we were here.

I groggily wiped the sleep out of my eyes and got out of the car with the help of Aaron holding up my sleepy form. I quickly gained full consciousness and helped Aaron take our things to our room.