9.

We sat in that circle for a few minutes in silence. Then a woman walked in and sat in the middle of the circle.

"Hello everyone!" She smiled at all of us.

Everyone either said a quiet 'hello' or just waved their hands, which I did both.

I looked over and saw savannah didn't say anything. She must be shy or something.

"First off were gonna go around introducing our names an why we are here." The woman kindly stated.

She started with the boy next to me and then went on. Mostly everyone was there because they either had a thought of suicide or actually tried like me.

"Hi I'm savannah, I'm here because I tried to overdose on pills but my brother stopped me." Savannah spoke.

It was finally my turn and everyone's eyes were on me. I felt like they were trying to suck my soul out of me it was uncomfortable.

"Um- my names Chloe I tried to overdose and I thought I was dead but I woke up in the hospital with my brother by my side." I shrugged.

"Okay well since it's the first day, I want everyone to make friends so just talk amongst yourself." I looked at the woman and saw she had on a name tag.

'Ms. Wilson' was her name.

We all hummed an okay and Ms. Wilson left the room. I looked over an saw that Savannah was gone.

I looked up an saw her sitting on the windowsill. I walked over to her an she directed her attention up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I saw her facial expression.

"Nothing, just depressed." She shrugged.

"Oh, same. This might be random but how old are you?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm 17. I have to go to some summer school to." She explained.

"Oh I go too. Why weren't you there today?" I asked as I sat on the windowsill with her.

"It's personal..." She said under her breath.

"Oh I understand." I said looking at her.

It was silent for a minute except for all the voices in the background of everyone talking to each other.

"Hey, if you go tomorrow wanna hang out?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Um sure why not?" She shrugged then Ms. Wilson walked in.

"Okay everyone, that's all for today you can go now!" She smiled and left the room again.

Everyone exited the building including me. I walked outside and felt my butt vibrate. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at my screen.

'Hey it's Nat! Wanna come hang out with our friends?'

I read the text and got an idea, and texted her back.

'Can I bring a new friend?'

She quickly replied with an 'of course' so I started to look for the curly brunette.

When I saw her sitting at a bench I walked up to her. When I was about two inches away she looked up at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me and a couple friends..?" I cautiously asked.

"Um- I don't think you would want to, I'm not the type of person you would want to be seen with." She whispered as she looked at her hands.

"Oh come on savannah, we have the same story, and I felt the same way trust me you'll feel welcomed and they will love you!" I smiled.