29.

Song list:
-Don't forget whet you belong: one direction
-strong: one direction
-forever and ever: he is we (brad and Chloe's song, yes it's a love song just try to think of it as a family love)
-btw I already have a #claron song picked out but I'm waiting to reveal it.

"I'm home!" I yell throwing my bag on the floor. I won't be home to long I have plans tonight with some guy in my algebra class, another guy who thinks he'll change my ways.

I walk into the kitchen to see its empty, parents are not home, I decide. I grab an apple out of the fruit bowl and walk to the couch while biting the apple.

I wonder where Giovanni is, Probably in her room being all sad cause I fucked her boyfriend. Shes to pathetic, he's a cheater she should be happy I helped show his real colors.

He was actually really easy to get to. I thought since he was in this committed relationship that he wouldn't cheat especially if it was her own sister he was cheating on her with. To my surprise he made the first move to have sex.

He made the mistake of dumping Giovanni thinking we'd have a relationship. Poor guy had no idea.

I shifted away from my thoughts and turned off the TV using the remote. I stood up setting my apple on the table and jogging up the stairs.

I walked over to the door plastered with posters of some new boy band that has replaced the other forgotten boy bands, with 'Giovanni' written in chalk on the door.

I knock knowing she wouldn't let me in so I decided to open the door after a few attempts to get her to open it for me. I walked in looking around her room.

Once I spotted her my breath was taken away from me. Her lifeless body hanging there, on an old useless rope. Her hands hanging at her sides as she just hung there.

For the first time in a year I fell to my knees my eyes stinging as tears flowed faster and faster. I screamed and screamed until my lungs couldn't take anymore.

"Chloe. Chloe!" Someone yelled shaking me.

"Chloe! Chloe, wake up!"

My eyes flew open, I was breathing deep long breaths. I sat up my shirt sticking to my now sweat soaked body. I looked around helplessly and frantically. My eyes landed on Aaron and relief washed over me.

I jumped towards him slinging my arms around his neck. I need this, I need his comfort right now. This is the first time I've had that nightmare since it happened. Every time I have to relive that day the more ashamed i become, I was thinking of my sister as if she was nothing. I was thinking of how easy it was to bang her boyfriend, I was ashamed of how emotionless I was then.

I've changed tremendously and I'm afraid my past has come back to haunt me, and to hurt the ones around me. I'm scared for Aaron to find out how I use to act, so selfish, and inconsiderate. I'm terrified of the day he realizes he is to good for me and that all I will do is hold him back, I'm to selfish to tell him.

"Are you okay?" He whispers into my ear rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"I am now." I smile even though he can't see it, considering my face is buried in his chest.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" He asks pulling me away, only slightly, to examine my face.

"Yes, it was just a stupid nightmare. I'm fine." I'm trying to convince him and I both.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"I'm not sure,"

He only shakes his head and pulls my body close to his again. I sigh as his sweet aroma surrounds me. I take in his sweet smell of sweat and chocolate, I know that doesn't sound so pleasant but I've gotten use to the smell to where it's all I expect.