10.

We all looked at each other for a while as we waited for someone to say who's first.

This moment right here felt amazing. With these girls and all these boys. I felt at home an I felt like I didn't have to hide the real me.

"Ill go first!" I volunteered raising my hand and everyone's gaze shifted to me.

"Okay then, truth or dare Chloe?" Cristina asked.

"Uhm- truth." I said with a smile. Of course I wasn't gonna say dare on my first turn.

"Which boy do you ship yourself with?" Shee asked.

"Ship? What do you mean?" I asked. I have no idea what they're talking about I've never really been in a fandom.

"Yeah like see your self dating." She explained.

"Oh.. Well- uhm I say Carter!" I said and winked at him.

He smiled and looked down at the ground.

"K truth or dare.." I trailed off looking around the circle trying to decide who to pick.

"Shawn!" I shouted.

"Dare!" He smiled, oh only if he knew what was about to happen.

"I dare you to post your number on twitter!" I said clapping.

"What?! They will blow my phone up. Literally!" He protested.

"A dares, a dare!" I smirked crossing my arms.

I quickly followed all of the boys- wow they are famous. Then turned on all there notifications then soon his tweet popped up on my screen.

I clicked on it and saw it already had 2,394 Faves and 1958 Retweets.

'@Shawnnmendes: text me beautiful! 810-639-9359! 💗"

We all laughed as we heard his phone suddenly blow up.

"You paying to get my number changed!" He groaned.

"Truth or dare Aaron?!" Hayes asked changing us back to the game.

"Truth.. I'm not stupid!" He smiled his perfect smile. Shut up Chloe.

"Do you like any of the girls in this room?" Hayes asked and Aaron went red.

"N-nope." He stuttered.

"Oh come on! I see the way you always look at Chloe!" Jack G shouted out. Wait what?!

"What are you talking about?" Aaron totally dismissed him.

"Okay your turn Aaron." I smiled changing the subject.

"Truth or dare Cassidy!" He smiled.

"Truth!!" She shouted jumping up an down on Shawn's lap. (No stop it dirty people!😏)

"What are your true feelings about Shawn?" He asked and her smile grew.

"That he's a jerk!" She smirked and we all laughed.

"What?!" He said jokingly holding his heart.

"No but in all honestly this boy right here means the world to me. I love the way he smiles, the way he sings to me at night, cuddles and watches movies with me instead of going out to party, the way our hands fit perfectly together, how he tells me I'm beautiful without any makeup on, and shows me off to his friends. An I love that out of every girl that obsesses over him he picked me!" She smiles wide and I could see Shawn tearing up. Awe.

"I I thought It was for the free stuff an party's!" Shawn laughed.

"Oh definitely the free stuff!" She giggled.