8.

"Last time I checked, yup!" He smiled.

I turned to Natalia and Missie and saw them giving me a weird look. I just looked away.

"You know Aaron Carpenter?!" Nat whispered but ended up quietly shouting.

"Uhm yeah, we met at Walmart. I thought he went to your school..?" I questioned in a whisper voice.

"I meant this summer school. They tweeted about it, cause the left early to come here so they need to finish their schooling. I've never actually met them!" She explained in peer happiness.

"Well then Natalia as you know this is Aaron, Aaron this is Natalia!" I said loud enough to get Aaron's attention.

"Hi!" He smiled and shook her hand. Then moved by a group of boys near the back.

"Hello class!" The teacher said walking into the room.

He wrote his name on the bored. 'Mr. Wills'. Then he passed out a student assessment paper for us to do the rest of the class.

As we did the paper I kept catching Aaron staring at me. It was kinda awkward.

Soon the bell rang and I stood up with Missie and Natalia. And we headed to the cafeteria.

"Wanna sit with us?" Natalia asked while we walked into the cafeteria.

"Sure where do you sit? Ill save the seats." I asked.

"Aren't you gonna get some food?" She asked.

"Uhm, well I don't really like food." I stuttered.

I don't really like talking about my depression. I don't like people knowing, cause then they will feel pitty for me.

"Uhm- okay. We usually sit over there." She sad pointing to a table in the back.

I shook my head then walked over to the table and took a seat.

After about 2 minutes the girls sat with me.

"So where are you from?" Natalia asked.

"I'm from Michigan!" I smiled then my gaze drifted to a group of boys walking towards our table.

"May we sit here?" One boy said.

We all nodded our heads not sure what to say. The boys were gorgeous, and I saw the girls looked freaked out.

"Oh hey it's you guys!" It was Aaron.

I ignored him an he sat next to me. Their was also a girl sitting in front of me next to a boy with sexy brown hair.

"Oh this is Matthew!" Aaron said pointing to the boy sitting next to Nat.

"Shawn an his girl Cassidy." He said pointing to the girl across from me and the brown haired boy.

"Then there's Carter, Jack, Jack, Taylor, Jacob, Nash, and that's Cameron!" He said pointing to everyone.

Matthew was next to Natalia and he kept looking at her, and Nash was across from Missie who was next to me.

"Hey Missie isn't Nash the boy you-" I was interrupted by Missie stomping my foot under the table.

"Boy you what?" Nash smirked.

"N-nothing!" Missie blushed.

Nash just smiled and we all talked about random stuff except me I just sat there in silence. I kept feeling Aaron's gaze on me. Then finally the bell rang to dismiss us from lunch.

Me and the girls including Cassidy who we all bounded with quickly walked to class. She's a really pretty brunette with brown eyes.

We all sat with each other an the boys sat by us I'm guessing because Shawn is dating Cassidy and their his best friend.