6.

*1 week later*

It's been a week since I moved to Miami with aunt Darcy, it's been amazing. More amazing than I first thought it would be.

I have stopped thinking about my horrible past and for once I was happy, actually happy. Like real happy not a fake smile I put on for people for their benefit but this is for my benefit.

I now take anti-depressants because Darcy said she's really worried. We've grown close to each other. I still have slight depression, I still cry myself to sleep sometimes, and I haven't fully forgotten the bad things that happened to me back home.

I let the razors go, and I've been clean for 4 days. The first 3 days I did cut, thinking about my brother, my past, and the so called misery of being alone.

"Chloe? Can you go get me some milk for dinner from Walmart?" Darcy asked walking into the lounge area where I was currently sitting in my bean bag.

"Of course!" I smiled standing up.

"Okay here's six dollars! If there is extra get yourself a little something." I smiled again taking the money.

"Thank you aunt Darcy!" I kissed her on the cheek and walked to the door putting on my black converse.

I was wearing some ripped light denim jeans, and a black tank top that said BOTDF (blood on the dance floor) on it. And of course my bracelets.

I walked outside into the hot sun and started to walk. The thing I love the most about Florida is the weather. It doesn't rain as much as Michigan so it's not as depressing. I mean it rains but not as much.

It's only a 10 minute walk from my house to Walmart so I quickly arrived.

I walked in and went to the back of the store where the coolers were. I grabbed a small gallon of 2% milk and saw it was only $2.00 so I headed to the cand yisle to go buy some candy for me.

Yes candy. I still have some kid in me, who doesn't like candy?!

I grabbed a bag of Reece's pieces and Hershey drops and was about to go pay until I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said helping him pick up the stuff he dropped because of me. I'm so clumsy, I swear.

"It's fine, thank you." He smiled as I handed him his food.

His smile could melt someone's heart. But not mine I'm not getting sucked into a boys life. They're just players, they use you then let go when a better offer comes along, and I would get dropped so quickly.

"Is that a Blood on the dance floor shirt?!" He asked amazed.

"Yeah, are you a fan?" I slightly smiled at him.

"Yeah I listen to them sometimes, by the way I'm Aaron, Aaron carpenter." He smiled sticking his hand out.

Wait Aaron? I've heard that before. I pondered over the name for a minute but decided to just drop it. Ive never met him before.

"I'm Chloe, Chloe schanez!" I decided not to ask if I knew him from somewhere cause I couldn't care less and I really wanna leave, and I shook his hand.

"That's a really pretty name!" He smiled.

"Thanks, but it's not gonna work." I said and I turned around and started to walk away.

"What are you talking about?" He said putting his arm on my shoulder making me face him.

"Your not gonna compliment me, and think I'm gonna fall for your charm just so you can drop me in the dust." I said and walked to pay for my stuff. It was a dumb thing to do, I know. I just met the guy and i'm already yelling at him.

I paid for my stuff and walked out of the store. I was almost home when I was stopped by someone.

I turned around to see him.

"What do you want Aaron?" I asked with no emotion at all.

"Can I at least get your number? Or nahh?" He smirked.

"Uhm.. Let me think, nahh!" I smiled.

"Why not?" He whined, actually whined.

"Listen Aaron, you seem like a nice guy and all but you don't know me and you don't want to. People will lose respect for you if you hang out with me. So please, I'm saving you!" I said all in one breath.

"Actually I do want to get to know you, and so what if people think bad of me its their lost!" He smiled.

"Fine but your gonna have to try harder if you want my number." I smiled and walked away leaving him standing there.

I got back to the house and put the milk in the fridge and headed to my now furnished bedroom with my candy in hand.

I sat on my bed after shutting my door and I just admired the view shoving candy into my mouth.

Aaron was a very attractive boy, he had that perfect brown slightly curly hair and his big brown eyes that you could get lost in.

It's just he's extremely hot  and he wouldn't wanna hang out with me, and If he did its probably some kind of charity case.

An if he tries, actually tries to hang out and get a hold of me then yes I might give him a chance but I won't get attached.

An he will not know about my scars, and broken past.

[A/N]: Okay so kinda short chapter sorry. I really hope I can get more reads its kinda depressing seeing I only have like 3 reads.

People get like 1K with 8 chapters so it makes me sad. I am working super hard. And if I don't get like at least maybe 100 reads I'm thinking about deleting this.

I know you might think oh she's just saying that To get reads, well I'm not. I have enough books on my profile and I don't need a book no one reads on my profile.