3.

Hey lovelies! I really hope you've been enjoying how the story has been playing out so far. I decided to start with brads POV.

GO ON! >>>>

{Edited somewhat} 2015, Oct 29

------------------------------------

*Brad*

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked in concern as I followed the doctor out of the room. The doctor had just used something called Naloxone. It is used by paramedics to revive people who have had an opiate or opioid drug overdose.

"She will be fine." The doctor smiled and I sighed in relief. "We flushed out all of the pills she took. Shes a lucky girl." I just sighed at that.

The doctor shook his head and walked off and I entered Chloe's room once again. It was suffering seeing her like this. She had tubes in her nose and up her arms. They had to be careful to not make her fucking cuts worse. 

I don't get it! Chloe is beautiful she has long silky black hair, now pale skin and deep brown eyes, why do those bastards bully her? She use to be so happy. I walked over to the chair beside her and sat down grabbing her hand.

We have been in the hospital for the past 2 hours and she hasn't woke up. The doctor said if they would have arrived any later it would have been to late, and she would be gone right now.

I sigh as I look at my sister that was now laying in a fucking hospital bed. One year ago this girl would've been giggling and smiling. She would have clean wrist and be with her friends and family.

I know exactly why she turned this way, all depressed. It all started when my parents were in a car accident for a short period of time she did drugs and stayed up every night drinking, partying, and would sleep around.

I talked her out of it and soon she lost her friends and then we had lost our sister. And she started to get bullied and that's when I realized all the cuts On her wrists. It was such an awful thing, to see your own sister have to go through.

I heard shuffling and when I looked up I saw Chloe looking at me. She had a sad-sorry look on her face.

"Hi! How are you feeling?" I whispered.

"Fine. Brad..?" She started to cry.

"Shh. It's okay, you are okay!" I whispered and rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking about you. Im so selfish!" She cried even harder trying to put her hands over her face.

*chloe*

I had woken up and I saw Brad staring down at his hands he looked very deep in thought he had a sad expression on his face. I felt so guilty. Why did I try to end my life, he needs me and I need him.

"You are not selfish!" He said assuring me.

"But I am. I tried to end my life!" I cried. Feeling so numb.

"That doesn't make you selfish!" He said but I knew he thought the same thing as me.

Im not even sure how im still alive. And Im not sure if im happy about it or not.

"Chloe Schanez?" A man about in his mid 30's asked as he walked in.

"That's me." I tried to raise up my hand and that's when I realized all the tubes connected to me.

"Well you have to stay over night, and be under what we call 'suicide watch'. And once you leave you will have to go to this." He said handing me a paper.

It was a flyer type thing. In bold letters it said 'Therapy for suicidal'. I read the first little paragraph.

'For the suicidal. If you are feeling depressed and have suicidal thoughts we help get rid of those thoughts. You will join people that are going through the same thing as you.' I scoffed, that's ridiculous. 

There is no way in hell I am going to this but I don't wanna upset brad so I just nod my head silently and hand the flyer to brad.

"Can you leave please? I'm really tired." I asked Brad. I couldn't stay up my eyes kept drifting off. And I didnt want him to stay here and be up all night worrying. 

"You were just sleeping for two hours?" Brad asked looking at the doctor. His voice had a hint of worry.

"The medication we gave her makes her sleepy. She will need lots of sleep." He reassured brad and I. "Dont worry the nurses will check up on her occasionally." 

Brad nodded then spoke up again "I'm not leaving though. I'm staying until you leave."

When he said that I drifted off to sleep I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I drifted off to dreams of when my parents were alive. I smiled as I slept.

------------------------------

Ok so this had Brads thoughts In it! An a little background on Chloe but that's not all! Read on to find out her past!

-XOXO

Votes/comment/fan