Epilogue

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YAY!
I'm telling you now, it's probably gonna be short. Sorry.

Listen to the song in the side while you're reading! XD

------------------------------
1 year later

"Honey hurry up." He shouted, just the mere sound of his voice making me smile.

"Oh shut up I'm almost done." Once I curled the last strand of my silky hair, that I recently got lightened, I looked up at him.

He smiled kindly at me admiring my hair. " it's beautiful, just like you," he whispered leaning down planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I can't believe I ever hated you, you're perfect," I smiled contently at him.

"I love you Austin."

He smiled widely at me, probably feeling proud of the fact he stole my heart. Not completely though. There's a piece of my heart, a big piece, that won't allow me to fully love him the way I want to. And I don't know why.

He stood behind me placing his hands on my skinny hips. Trailing hot kisses down my neck. I tilted my head allowing him more room.

"So beautiful." He whispered kissing my neck. "So funny." He repeated another compliment kissing my cheek this time. "So perfect." he grinned before kissing my lips.

It was a short kiss but it was still sweet. I smiled at him as he pulled away. "Oh, baby." He whispered "you got a letter in the mail."

He handed me a small envelope, an I took it slowly. Who would send me a letter, I don't talk to anyone except Austin.

I looked down at the envelop, freezing in my place. 'Original Magcon boys.' Was neatly printed on it in cursive.

"Who's that babe?" Austin asked peering over my shoulder.

"Just some old friends of mine." I half lied.

"Oh." He mumbled kissing my shoulder "I'm gonna go, I have plans."

I looked up "to where and with whom?" I asked genuinely curious.

"None of your damn business!" He hissed walking out. I'm really getting sick of his snappy attitude.

I shrugged and walked over to my bed, and sat down. I carefully and slowly tore open the envelope being sure not to rip the letter. I took out the neatly folded letter and unfolded it holding it on my lap.

'dear Chloe,

We formally invite you to attend the reunion tour for the original Magcon boys. Not as a guest but as a performer/star.

You were requested by all boys and we also agree to let you join this tour for the reunion, we also think you'd attract more guests due to the fact your a girl and the friendship you have with the boys.

Anyways please except this invitation, first meet up will be on 6-2-16, in Detroit MI (I forgot what the conventional center in Detroit was called sorry.) at 5:00pm. No need to email or call ahead of time, just show up, and a bit early.

Yours sincerely,

The boys!'

I smiled at this. They remember me. I looked back over the letter. 'First meet up will be 6-2-16.' That's today. What the hell, how long did Austin have this letter.

I looked at the time seeing it was 3:00pm.

I ran downstairs, Austin and I's house, and slipped on a pair of sparkly vans. To go with my black shirt that said 'stressed, depressed and band obsessed,' In sparkles.