14.

Aaron's POV: (rare)

We were all talking and Natalia's friends and some of the boys girlfriend or sister were all introducing themselves.

I saw Chloe frantically looking around at everybody and she blacked out.

I stayed quiet cause honestly I didn't want the boys to know what she did. I was just gonna drop them off and hurry to the hospital.

I quickly sped away to mine and the boys place, probably going over the speed limit but I don't care.

No I don't love Chloe, she's a friend and that's all she's gonna be and that's how it will always stay.

That almost kiss met nothing, yeah she's pretty but she deserves better and she's not my type.

When I pulled into our place everyone had confused looks on their faces.

"Get out!" I demanded and they all shuffled out.

"I know what's going on, an I know what she did." Matthew whispered following behind Natalia.

"I'm coming with you!" Savannah said.

"Uhm., I don't-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Aaron I already know." She said pulling up her sleeves and moving her bracelets.

I was shocked. I didn't even know what to say so I said nothing and started to drive after she took a seat.

When we pulled into the hospital I grabbed Chloe bridal style and we ran into the ER area.

" We need help! Our friend blacked out!" I screamed and a lady rushed over to us.

She grabbed Chloe out of my hands and two other people rushed over with a wheeled bed (sorry don't know what its called) an they set her in it.

I tried to go with her. But I was stopped by a hand on my chest.

"You have to wait out here, unless your family." A man said.

I shook my head as I stared at them pulling Chloe away down the hall. When she was out of view I took a seat next to savannah.

*chloe pov*

I woke up to the annoying sound of Beeping. I looked around for a minute.

'What the hell happened?' Is all I could think right now.

I looked over and saw a female nurse writing on a clipboard not facing me. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked quietly hoping shed know who I'm talking about.

"The young man that came here with you?" She asked.

I didn't know who came with me, I blacked out. But I get a feeling in my gut that if anybody came with me it would be him.

I nodded my head In response and she smiled at me.

"He's right outside the door you want me to get him?" She asked kindly.

"Yes please!" I tried to smile but I was to weak.

Soon she walked out and in came a boy and girl, Aaron and Sav.

When they saw me up they both smiled really wide.

"Sav! Aaron! Guys! I'm scared!" I whispered.

"Why, why did you do it?" Aaron asked in a whisper voice sitting next to me.

"Because." I simply stated in a whisper.

"Chloe, please. I'm here for you! Just tell me." He kindly whispered.

"I felt weak. I felt vulnerable." I said with a stupid shrug.

He looked away.

"Was it because I tried to kiss you?" He asked looking away still.

I didn't reply knowing it would hurt him. He looked at me, straight into my eyes.

"Chloe. Don't let that make you weak. Your a strong girl, and you shouldn't break down cause of a guy like me. I didn't mean to try to kiss you, an it didn't happen anyways." He said and put a piece of hair behind my hair.

"I just wanna be friends."

"I do too." I slipped out.

At that moment Sav ran over and gave me a hug. Soon we were all in a big group hug.

I feel so loved.

----------------
Poem:

He want to say "I love you."

But keeps it to "goodnight." Because love means someone falling.

And she's afraid of heights.

*Okay I'm ending it there! Sorry it's really short, I'm stumped.

Only updating if I get 5 comments, and when I get to 1,000 reads I'm already at 857.

Dedication: all you beautiful magcon lovers reading this! If you don't like magcon leave!

Next dedication goes to the first comment!!

Okay so the whole jack j girl thing. I know a couple people commented on that but I couldn't chose between them. Som ill do the first person to ask on this chapter! Or kik.

Kik: skymatthews21

Read this far? Comment 'Carter's booty is life!"