30.

"I miss you so much! It's been so long." I smiled at brad who was sitting in the back seat of Aaron's car.

"To long." He said "and you promised to FaceTime, liar." He mumbled the last part.

"Anywho, how have you been back in Michigan?!" I asked anxiously.

"Great actually." He smiled, I know that smile.

"No." I gasped.

"What?" Aaron and brad both asked, Aaron shifting his eyes to look at me every so often.

"You met a girl!" I squealed.

Proving me right brad blushed and looked down at his hands. God did I miss him, he always got so shy at time like these.

"Maybe." He smiled at his hands.

"No way! What's this lucky girls name?" I smiled jumping up and down in my seat.

"Mycheala." He said dreamily.

Suddenly I wasn't smiling anymore. Aaron was as surprised as me. He slammed on the break but as soon as he realized what he did he began driving again.

"Explain her appearance." I said.

It can't be the same Mycheala that broke Taylor's heart, It can't. She's in Florida right now, isn't she?

"blonde hair, hazel eyes, somewhat curvy, and Shes about 5'2" in height." He smiled, the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.

"No." I gasped.

I looked over to Aaron and see he was already looking at me. We both shared a look of disbelief.

"What's going on here?" Brad asked looking from Aaron to me and back.

"We know Mycheala." I whispered.

"Really? That's great!" He smiled.

Fiddling with my fingers I looked up at brad "not really." I squeaked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well she kinda had this thing with our friend Taylor-" I started and saw brad looking at me confused "well to get to the point she broke his heart and left."

Obviously having no clue what to say Brad stayed silent. Feeling the awkwardness between us I changed the subject.

"How long are you staying?" I asked. "Wait, were leaving in two days." I looked over at Aaron.

"Exactly why I'm only staying two days." He chuckled.

I shook my head and looked out the windshield. Feeling a slight tap on my shoulder I looked back to see brad leaning towards me.

"So what's going on between you two?" He whispered pointing between Aaron and I.

He whispered it quiet enough so Aaron couldn't hear. I smiled to myself and felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks, and didn't hide it.

"Friends with benefits." I lied.

"Oh shut up, you'd never go back to that." He frowned.

"Your right."

"So..?"

"We're dating."

Brads frown immediately turned into a huge boyish grin. He seemed happier for me than Im happy for myself. Well, okay not really, but close. What am I saying, not even close.

"I'm super happy for you Cee." He said using my other nickname he gave me when we were only toddlers.

"Thanks baba." I said kissing his cheek.