28.

IMPORTANT: NAT IF YOUR READIN THIS, KNOW THAT I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING! YOUR BOOKS ARE AS AMAZING AS YOU SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP JUST YET! I CRIED READING HOW YOU WERE DEPRESSED, JUST KNOW IM THERE FOR YOU! AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T COMMENTED DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T READ YOUR BOOK STILL, CAUSE I DO! I JUST RIPPED THE INTERNET CHIP OUT OF MY PHONE SO I DON'T GET INTERNET AT ALL! LOVE YOU BABE!

Guys please message her and make her feel better, it would mean a lot! :)

-@thenatt

---------------------

Song list:

Somebody to you- The VAMPS

Happily ever after- he is We

What a great way to end the day, I mean how could this day get any better? I'm finally happy with myself, I've now realized that you won't be depressed forever. I hope everyone can have people in their lives as incredible as the goof-balls I call my friends.

I look over to see Aaron sitting next to me, one hand on the steering wheel the other gently placed over my hand. Just seeing that makes me smile wider than I have ever since Scott.

I feel like I'm the old me, the one before the horrible past, the one before the cuts.

Aaron noticed me smiling at him, and gave me a boyish grin. Which in fact made my smile widen, but I looked away hiding the blush that was creeping onto my cheeks.

I soon felt the car come to a stop. I turned to look over at Aaron, to see him staring at me. I scrunched up my face in confusion.

He placed his hand on my cheek caressing it in small circles, while studying my face.

I didn't say anything, just stared in his eyes. His eyes trailed from my eyes, to my nose, then down to my mouth. As if he was trying to remember my face.

He looked back up to my eyes and lightly smiled, before rubbing his large thumb against my bottom lip. His gaze then shifted back to my lips.

My breaths slightly started to speed up as I waited for him to kiss me, the anticipation killing me. He finally leaned in slowly.

He placed his lips sweetly onto mine, the kiss sweet and passionate yet deep. I smiled into the kiss, as did he.

He slowly pulled away sliding his hand to under my chin touching my bottom lip with his thumb again.

"I need to know your lips, nothing ever mattered to me more than this." (A/N: anyone? No okay...*cough* awkward *cough*) He smiled looking me in the eyes.

I then leaned over the console and smashed my lips into his this kiss more rough and full of passion. Finally pulling away I spoke up.

"You will know my lips!" I grinned.

"Is that a promise?' He challenged.

"Oh yes."

He smiled and put the car in drive and sped away. I peaked over at him and saw he was still smiling that boyish grin of his. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture making sure my sound was down an the flash was off.

"@chloe_sass: This is when you know @aaroncarpenter_ loves you! 😘"

I tweeted the picture with a huge smile. And I did know he loved me, I knew he did I just wasn't sure I had the same feelings. I stayed up time after time thinking about it and I'm still not sure.

I looked out the window staring at the beautiful scenery. Thinking of how pretty the city (A/N: honestly idk if theres cities in florida. If not lets just pretend.) looked at night, the pretty lights making it light up just perfect. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating, making me look down at my pocket and pull it out.