27.

Song list:
Somebody to you-The Vamps ft. Demi
It girl-Jason Derulo
Over board-Justin Bieber

I woke up well aware of last nights events. I was happy with what happened, just scared.

I rolled around to face Aaron. I looked up and smiled to myself when I saw he was still asleep. I cuddled closer to his body an felt the heat of his body.

I closed my eyes and just thought. It was an unbelievably amazing summer so far, and to make it better I have Aaron and all the others to be with. It's kinda hard to process the fact that I've been accepted by these people, they are the best thing that has happened to me.

Ever since they've been in my life my scars have been fading. I was just scared of being committed to someone. Scared of being hurt again, or me hurting Aaron like I did in the past.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of familiar lips on my forehead, making my worries vanish.

"Good morning!" Aaron whispered in his raspy morning voice, which I must say turned me on.

"Mornin!" I smiled an pecked his lips.

"So does this mean you like me?" He asked slowly.

I smiled and brought his lips to mine, passionately kissing him. Smiling at the end of the kiss.

"Does that mean yes.?" He trailed of smiling.

"It means whatever you want it to." I smiled and got out of bed.

When I stood up I felt two warm hands on my waist. I turned around and was face to face with Aaron, my heart beat accelerating.

"Then it means yes." He whispered

I closed my eyes and stood on my tiptoes to become his height. Slowly but surely our lips met. After our 'moment' was over I got ready for the day.

I had on a black skater skirt and a dark purple pre-ripped half shirt, and to finish the look my favorite purple vans.

I grabbed my handheld mirror and did my usual light makeup, while Aaron got ready. While I was applying some mascara I felt a pair of masculine hands on my waist.

I Slightly shifted my eyes to look at Aaron. He smiled then placed his head on the top of my head.

"You look beautiful without makeup." He smiled cheekily.

"Your so cheesy, carpenter!" I laughed finishing up my makeup.

"Of course, Schanez!" he smirked, making me laugh.

I grabbed my phone and skipped down the stairs to be greeted by my favorite people in the world. A smile quickly appeared on my face and I gave them each a hug.

"Why so happy?!" Shawn laughed.

"I can't just be happy for no reason." I smiled.

"Hey guys!" Aaron greeted and wrapped an arm around my waist which I gladly let him, and leaned my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Woah, when did this happen?!" JJ asked surprised.

"Last night, they were making out on the couch." Matthew laughed.

"You saw that too?" Sav squealed.

"Wait, oh my gosh Chloe! I'm so happy for you!" Nat yelled hugging me.

"We all knew it was gonna happen eventually." Jacob laughed, and Sav slightly hit him.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning my head to the side.