12.

When I stepped out of the limo I saw Bert, and Sav standing there with weird looks on their faces.

When the limo sped away with the boys in it I grabbed the girls arms and pulled them inside.

"What's going on?" Savannah asked me cautiously.

"We have a triple date tonight." With a smile (fake).

"What?!" They said in unison.

Bert looking happier than Sav. I just shrugged and pulled them both into my room with the bags of Bert's clothes.

"Bert I know you got Hayes number, so text him and ask where were going." I directed.

She blushed a little before pulling her iPhone- spoiled, out am texting him.

"He said its a surprise, but to dress casual but nice." She smiled putting her phone down.

"Okay and what time?" I asked Bert.

She took her phone out again and typed away. After a minute if smiling she looked up at us.

"He said 6, an that Aaron already told you that!" She laughed.

"Oh, right!" I laughed at myself. "Well then get ready!"

We all ran around my room trying to get ready. When it came time to change Bert went into the bathroom. She's probably self conscious.

After Sav and I were dressed me stood in front of my full body length mirror. I scanned my out fit and was pleased for the first time ever.

I was wearing light denim ripped jeans, with a floral blouse and some brown uggs.

When I drifted my gaze over to Sav I was stunned. She looked beautiful like always.

She was wearing dark denim jeans, a black varsity jacket and black converse. Her hair was straightened and she Had natural makeup like me.

Soon Bert walked in, she looked super pretty for her age. She was wearing black leggings, a black leather leopard print jacket and black combat boots.

"You guys look beautiful!" I gushed with a huge smile.

"No I don't." Savannah whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Sav." I whispered "you are beyond beautiful, even Jacob sees it!"

"He might look, or say he see it, but he's just playing with me. He's got fame and a girl like me would ruin that. He'll get what he wants then leave. Always happens to me." She shrugged.

When she said that it remind me of me, of my past, and all my mistakes. I get what she feels.

I shook my head not wanting to argue. And she did the same.

"Well lets go then!" I smiled and pulled them outside.

"Someone is anxious!" Bert laughed.

"Shut up, and text your little boyfriend and tell him were ready." I teased with a smirk.

She blushed and pulled her phone out and typed away. When she put her phone away a car pulled up.

The back door opened and out came Aaron.

He held is hand out and helped me in. Same with Bert. When I got in I saw Cassidy and Shawn sitting in the back.

I smiled at them the looked forwards and saw Jacob about to help Savannah into the car.

When he grabbed her hand he paused for a minute.

"Move those bracelets." He demanded.

"What are you talking about." she stuttered.