2.

One word to describe these last few days is suffering. I don't have my razor anymore, Brad took all of them. He even removed all the sharp objects from my room and is always checking up on me. Sometimes ill run home from school looking for it but then ill remember its gone.

I've always been hoping they would give me another, stupid right? I need it though. I need to let out the pain. When I cut, I like to imagine the blood is everything i've done wrong leaving my body. It helps me.

I was currently on the bus going home. Today is the first day I didn't run home, remembering I have nothing to run to. Nothing but a quiet house. And the quiet just drives me insane.

I popped in my headphones as I sat down and put my playlist on shuffle. I got on twitter and went to my Time Line.

I saw someone named Aaron carpenter tweet about going to Miama. I'm guessing he's famous cause he's got 6,000 RTs. Im not even sure why I followed him. he was cute, he was inspirational. im not quite sure.

I scrolled through the comments to see girls going crazy over him and I soon realized he's from something called 'Magcon.' What a weird name for something.

I've never actually heard of them, they're not very big in Michigan, Where I'm from. That, or I've been under a rock. Ill go with the ladder.

I decided to exit the twitter app after favoriting his tweet, because I mean why not, And just listen to my music as the bus drives.The first song flowed through my earbuds into my ears as the words explained my life.

And that's why I love music. Artists, and I mean real artists, understand how to communicate with their fans. Its so beautiful, in a crazy way.

It was shadow of the day by 'linkin park'

"I close both locks below the window, I close the blinds and turn away, sometimes solutions aren't so simple sometimes goodbyes the only way."

"And the sun will set for you, the sun will set for you an the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey an the sun will set for you."

"In the cards and flowers on your window your friends all plead for you to stay, sometimes beginnings aren't so simple and goodbyes the only way."

"And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey and the sun will set for you."

"And the shadow Of the day will embrace the world in grey an the sun will set for you." I Hummed along as the bus drove.

As I sat waiting for my stop my iPod played songs by he is we for example my favorite kiss it all better and the last song before I got off was one of my favorites 'holes inside' by joe brooks.

Once the bus came to a stop I nearly slammed my face into the seat in front of me. Our bus driver needs to slow down. Someone could seriously get hurt.

I stood up collecting my things that had fallen when the bus slammed to a stop. A couple people complained and said mean things but they were muffled by my music.

That's another reason why I love music. It blocks out the whole world. This fucking world, it's only torture. I was sent here to suffer, I'm not suicidal I'm just an angel that wants to go home.

The thing is I've been kidnapped by what we call reality and earth, I can't go home no matter how hard I try. And I've tried.

Once I stepped off the bus it sped away and I stalked towards my front door. I twisted the door knob and stumbled into my living room.

He was currently sitting on the couch reading what I assume is 'divergent.'

"Hey, how was your day?" He asks setting his book on the coffee table.