24.

Song list:
Human-Christina Perri
Confident-JB
Life of the party-Shawn Mendes
Turn down for what

When we got to the boys house Matt suggested Justin should hang out for the night since he was leaving tomorrow.

Of course we all agreed, and he arrived pretty quickly.

"Sup Justin!" Carter said doing the manly hug.

"Hey Carter! What's up dude?" Justin Bieber asked carter, soon after realizing my presence. "Hello beauty!"

"Please don't call me beauty." I whispered.

If you couldn't tell already I've become really shy. Ever since I stopped taking my anti depressants last week I've changed.

"It was a compliment. I was calling you beautiful." I could see it in his eyes, he had know idea.

"Listen, I am a fan Of yours! And I know any fan would love to hear that from you, actually for a second I fangirled on the inside, but what's the point when I know it's not true." I said duly hoping I wouldn't have to continue this conversation.

"I'm not taking it back." He shrugged getting off of the four wheeled contraption.

I decided to drop it and walk next to Nash. When I got over to him he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

"He wasn't lying you know." He said quietly.

"What that he's not gonna take it back?" I asked looking up at him, considering he's much taller than me.

"No, that your beautiful. I still don't get how you don't see it." He smiled lightly.

"A girl with scars, and an ugly past is not beautiful." I snorted an walked over to Aaron and the other guys.

"Hey chlo!" Aaron announced smiling at me.

"Hello!" I said with a fake smile not wanting him to know I gave back into depression and stopped taking my anti depressants.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling snapping my fingers getting an idea. "Can we be young and dumb just for tonight?"

"What do you mean?" JJ asked trailing off.

"Lets get drunk and have some fun!" I smiled wide.

"I'm definitely in!" Justin smirked.

"Uhm, we have kids here." Becky pointed out in a duh tone.

I quickly stood up and walked into the kitchen. I approached the cabinet where I knew I could find the phone number.

I opened the cabinet door and moved my eyes to the list of emergency numbers. I skimmed my finger down the list looking for a particular number.

"Found it." I whispered to myself pulling my phone out of my butt pocket.

I dialed in the number of the hero that's gonna save my night.

"Hello?" My aunt Darcy's voice came through the receiver.

"Hey! Darcy, can you do me a huge favor?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Sure hunny, what Is it?"

"Could you babysit Bert and Hayes tonight?" I said slowly hoping it would effect her answer.

"Of course! Be there in 20!" She said and I could tell she was smiling. She loved watching Bert.

I slid my phone back into my butt pocket, shut the cabinet and skipped back to the living room.