4.

I woke up to the sound of brads quiet voice. I shuffled in my sleep trying to ignore the noise but he just kept talking.

I rolled over to face him and saw his Hand up to his ear. He must be talking on the phone.

"No, I don't give a shit! She's staying here with me! You fucking left! No this conversation Is over. Good bye!" He whisper yells into the receiver.

He then shoved his iPhone into his back pocket and turns his attention to me and smiles. I smile weakly in return.

"Who was that?" I ask quietly.

"Uh- it-it was" he sighs "it was aunt Darcy." He whispers.

Aunt Darcy. She left when mom died. She hasn't talked to us in about a year, she said we reminded her of my mom and she needed to get away so she moved to Miami.

"Oh." I say in less then a whisper but I know he heard me.

"So, you get to leave today!" He grins as I sit up.

"Yeah but than I have to go to that stupid therapy thing!" I groan and scoot over patting the spot next to me for brad, and He slowly takes the seat.

"It won't be to bad, you might make new friends." He tries to perk me up.

"I guess." I sigh not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"The doctor will be back any minute to release you!" His smile grows even wider if that's possible.

"Yippe!" I cheer sarcastically. And soon the doctor walks in.

"I see your awake." The doctor smiles as he walks over and picks up his clipboard.

"Well it says here, you are free to go!" He smiles then hands my brother a pen to sign something- I'm guessing my release forms.

Once he hands the doctor the clipboard he takes out my IV and I get up to change out of this damn hospital gown.

I grab my clothes that I see neatly folded on the window frame and stuff myself into the little restroom in my hospital room.

After I put on my yoga pants and hoodie I open the door I see two people bickering.

As I approach they both turn around. I recognized the face of the woman talking to my brother.

"Aunt Darcy??" I questioned in shock.

She smiled and walked over to me. She grabbed the gown and set it down. Then she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Honey your coming to Miami with me!" She smiled.

"What are you talking about??" I questioned.

I wasn't mad I loved my aunt Darcy. I didn't wanna leave my brother and I didn't wanna have to go where I knew nobody even though here I have nobody.

"When school ends your leaving to live with me and start a new life!" Darcy smiled.

I thought for a minute And it hit me. I don't belong here, Everyone here hates me. Maybe, just maybe I could start over.

"Okay, I can't wait!" I said giving her a fake smile.

--------------------------

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! IM HAVING A REALLY BAD AND DEPRESSING DAY. 😭 🔫

Vote/comment/fan